Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    Proxyep wrote:
    Did the Dead Hand of the Past quest dissapear for anyone else? fkn thing dissapeared and now i cant finish it.
    Which one was that? Sometimes they disappear if you do something that make their completion impossible. If that was the case you would have got a brief quest message (in red text) pop up on the screen telling you why it was going away, which you may have just missed.

2. Post
    6 pages and still no one has mentioned whether we get the butchered censored version or the UK edition.

Does anyone know?

3. Post
    Diernes wrote:
    6 pages and still no one has mentioned whether we get the butchered censored version or the UK edition.

Does anyone know?
    There are two english versions. The US version and the International version. NZ gets the international version.

4. Post
    NickD wrote:
    Which one was that? Sometimes they disappear if you do something that make their completion impossible. If that was the case you would have got a brief quest message (in red text) pop up on the screen telling you why it was going away, which you may have just missed.
    it was the one that you had to journey into the cave under the city to check to see it luvaarden's friend had died there and then you have to bury him in the chapel

5. Post
    Hmm... that is strange... tried going to the cave to see if you can reactivate it?

6. Post
    yeah and I spent a while looking it up on the net too.in the end i gave up and just moved on to vizima

7. Post
    I never had a problem with that quest, got the remains after killing a few plants and talked to the merchant at the inn. Maybe he was killed or something?

Might be some kind of scripting bug, I've seen one or two but nothing serious.

8. Post
    yeah it wasnt serious

9. Post
    liddokun wrote:
    Maybe he was killed or something?
    I thought that too, but he never leaves the inn, so how would he get killed?

*very slight spoiler*

Only thing I can think of is if it disappeared after the inn got cleared out by salamandra and it would be impossible to finish...?

10. Post
    got this a few days ago and ive been playing pretty flat out. enjoying it alot more than oblivion. the quests are mint and shagging chicks is just as good, even though a decent half of them are ginger.

11. Post
    Lonely wrote:
    got this a few days ago and ive been playing pretty flat out. enjoying it alot more than oblivion. the quests are mint and shagging chicks is just as good, even though a decent half of them are ginger.
    What's wrong with that?

12. Post
    Antaeus 00 wrote:
    What's wrong with that?
    They have no soul

13. Post
    just DL'ed this the other day
    great game, been looking for a fun rpg eva since i quit wow a year or so ago

love the combat mechanics and the graphics r spectacular, with this pc i run even the swamp with high fps on maximum settings.

only real flaw is jst the small bugs, like atm im up to the chapter II in the temple quarter / swamp areas
    with many quests where u hav to find people, quite often the place the quests take u r not the npcs current location and its just luck in time tht theyre there 4 you.

like im currently up to the part where i gtta find sum dwarf named zoltran or sumthin and hes just neva in the hairy bear inn tht the quest says, ive tried all times of the day.

apart from tht, loving it so far

14. Post
    Volton gets killed

15. Post
    still cant get it to load up act 1

access violation 0xC0000005

16. Post
    GeDoSaTo has just been updated to support The Witcher, so if you're thinking about revisiting this amazing if flawed gem and want Ambient Occlusion to increase the fedality then grab the mod and jump in.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	790-1546190087-525391289.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	485.1 KB 
ID:	224493Click image for larger version. 

Name:	790-1546189915-478234796.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	472.4 KB 
ID:	224494
    Linky

Also reading a thread dead for over a decade was fascinating.
    Antaeus 00 wrote:
    FYI people. Patch 1.2 HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!! 113MB in size so it's a whopper - downloading now, let's hope for the best!
    100mb patch was huge back then... those were the days.

17. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    100mb patch was huge back then... those were the days.
    Haha god damn, these days it's like 12GB oh piece of cake.