Experiences with Online Retailers

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 3,926 to 3,928 of 3928

1. Post
    Linkzor wrote:
    NZ Couriers are by far the most useless courier company I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Half the time you can't even figure out how to track the bloody parcel. On their website tracking you need to select prepaid satchel/ticket, charge label, customer printed label, etc before entering the tracking number; how is the customer supposed to know this stuff.
    The Courier Post drivers in my area are rude as hell. Never had a good experience with them. Fastways and PBT on the other hand are all good in my hood.

2. Post
    Ok lol, I think we're genuinely going to have to exclude courier experiences unless its how the retailer dealt with it.

-e-
    Made a comment in the OP to reflect this.

3. Post
    All the courier companies just drop the shit at my door and run off, without ringing my doorbell.

Every single time. Every single one of them. Every company. Even if its been sent signature required, they just sign it themselves.

The ONLY exception has been stuff sent by international registered mail, and that doesn't really count cause its not a courier.