1. Post
    Phantom II wrote:
    Well, theres a Facebook from NZ that comes up when you google her name, so I'm assuming its her. Anyone wanna investigate it?
    The only one I found was for a chic who knows heaps of my mates and lives on the hibiscus coast.. Won't be her tho as The person on that facebook went to see my mates newly born baby and that's pretty recent

2. Post
    L0nEW0lF wrote:
    The only one I found was for a chic who knows heaps of my mates and lives on the hibiscus coast.. Won't be her tho as The person on that facebook went to see my mates newly born baby and that's pretty recent
    Damn

3. Post
    LOL hahaha i lol'd irl while reading this ... epic thread J` niceeee

EvilStarship wrote:
    I hope you are going to get pics of owners reaction plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for max lols x10
    lol now that would be awesome.
    J`` wrote:
    **** I hope they tow it. $75 to pick up your car with shit still on the windscreen.
    HAHAHAH **** that would be so depressing for the owner.

Hof+1

4. Post
    Disco Dan wrote:
    My mrs just said that "shes not the kind of person who would park over someones driveway to intentionally piss them off"...

I just about pimp slapped her for thinking of it that way, the point is not the chicks intent its the fact shes a tool and parked over someones driveway blocking you in. Good on you for shitting on that wenchs car. Aparantly her bday was on the 16th of may, happy late bday present, Waimate Wallabie/cousin ****er

Too many people park over my driveway.

It's usually not being able to get into it that gets me.

She was just the unlucky one who did it on the night I was meant to be getting free pizza.

Wonder if it's been towed.

5. Post
    mandatory post before this shit gets HOF'D

well done j, you ****in' good ****

6. Post
    Posting in a HOF thread, good work J

7. Post
    Yeah man people shouldn't park all over your shit damn it.

So has it been towed?

8. Post
    HOF thread - my hero. Can you shit on my car also J ?

9. Post
    J`` WINNER IRL

10. Post
    HOF
    the
    man

11. Post
    i can see the headlines now
    Stuff - Otago Uni student shits on car for fun

12. Post
    mikhailmedvedev wrote:
    It's white.

I really hoped it was Boreas's car. Would have been even more epic.
    lol, I did block him in once at the start of the year but it was only for five minutes

13. Post
    Off to the HOF