creatine
    pre-workout occasionally
    minoxidil for my hair,
    GAT Nitraflex
    Glutamine
    Creatine

ZMA and multi before bed.

2. Post
    I've almost run out of my current lot of BCAAs. They're the capsule form.

Does anyone use the powdered stuff you add to water?

3. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    I've almost run out of my current lot of BCAAs. They're the capsule form.

Does anyone use the powdered stuff you add to water?
    SciVation Xtend are the best - i use these too

4. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    what supps is everyone taking?
    Multi
    Fish Oil
    Creatine
    Protein Powder
    BCAA

all the basic bitch shit :P

5. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    SciVation Xtend are the best - i use these too
    I ended up getting some ANS.

100 serve. Peach flavoured. Could sip on that ish all day!

6. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    I ended up getting some ANS.

100 serve. Peach flavoured. Could sip on that ish all day!
    Nice - i've never tried it - ANS Protein is good though.

7. Post
    Xplosive got some ANS Rave back in stock which I'm super happy about. The only PWO that doesn't give me massive heartburn and no crash.

Order up kids.

8. Post
    I was reading that coconut water is a good post workout drink. So I bought a one litre bottle this morning. Then checked the nutrition info and saw it contains 230 calories! And that's just straight natural coconut water, with no added sugar!

9. Post
    I'm loving all the deals lately, and the daily deal sites (NoWhey ect, but plenty of others worth using) - and with all the different part payment options available nowadays; a lot less reluctant laying down cash for and experimenting with products you're unsure of knowing you can just pay it off a few bucks each week over the stretch of a month or however long. Especially for my broke currently-not-employed ass

My current stack:

Wizard Nutrition Thunderstorm Ultra
    Wizard Nutrition Fireblast 60 Caps
    Mutant Pump Caps

and got a couple 2l jugs to go with it...

I'm a wizard now Harry

The package labels are dope too. Ugh, I'm such a sucker for cool product labeling.

Took one or two sessions gone wrong to realize that taking the pre-workout and a fat burner at the same time is a bad idea. Can handle one of the fat burner caps and half a scoop though - but that'll have me wired enough to easily stay up a couple of days if I wanted to.

Pre-workout tastes like shit, like they all do, but pretty strong stuff I have to say.

Got the Mutant Pump caps free, had no idea what to expect, thought they could be a waste - you have to take seven capsules for a single dose which is ridiculous... but I think the shit might actually work, to some degree or another, surprisingly enough. Only tried it twice now so might be too early to say but definitely feel like I got more of that 'pump' feeling (in bicep curls/exercises at least, not really sure where else you're supposed to really feel a 'pump'... chest maybe I guess? but I'll probably just use it on arms day).

Meh, could be placebo... would be curious to hear if anyone else has any experiences with it.

10. Post
    That Viper Knockout shit on the left gives craaaazy beta-alanine 'tingles' by the way, if anyone's into that.
    Like, full on pins and needles feeling all over. No idea if it's actually the beta alanine or some other shit they put in it. Smells and tastes like laundry detergent though.

Haisley wrote:
    I was reading that coconut water is a good post workout drink. So I bought a one litre bottle this morning. Then checked the nutrition info and saw it contains 230 calories! And that's just straight natural coconut water, with no added sugar!
    Coconuts are a fairly fatty fruit to begin with aren't they... so probably shouldn't be too surprising.

11. Post
    I don't trust anything from Wizard... however I take most of it

Got a pretty sweet hookup from our boys at Xplosive with the sale they had last week

Name:  20190429_090903.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  905.3 KB

I think I only paid for one of the boosters and the creatine. None of the shirts fit of course because I'm full bear mode at the moment.

The dedicate earphones are of course crap but will match my dedicate gym towel and cap I got from xplosive maybe 3-5 years ago?

12. Post
    Basileus wrote:

Coconuts are a fairly fatty fruit to begin with aren't they... so probably shouldn't be too surprising.
    Yeah the flesh is fatty. But didn't realise the water was straight up carbs.

13. Post
    Xplosive own NoWhey yeah? That bottle of Fireblast I ordered off there was like 40-50% off retail price because "some of the bottles (were) damaged/dented or missing labels" or something suposedly, but the one I got from them was perfectly fine... nothing wrong with it at all that I can tell. Pretty sweet score, lol.

14. Post
    NZ Protein

About 10pm last night I ordered 5x1kg bags of protein, 2x powdered peanut butter, and chose their 2L monster jug as my free gift.

Got the notification that the items were packed ready for collection at 745am this morning.

Ma man