Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    Disco Dan wrote:
    Wicked news bro! Atleast the wanker didnt **** it! Go round to the towage yard and claim his car that got towed for ultimate ownage! He wont be needing it behind bars lol
    +2 wicked idea!

altho I'm sure they'd want the tow fees etc paid

2. Post
    DJ Mystic wrote:
    You should go up there and punch the guy in the duc while you're collecting it.
    Don't worry, he'll probably be getting a good pooper duc-ing seeing as how he's going back inside.

That's wicked news, at least the car was nicked just for transport and not stripped, but yeah...kaitaia.

3. Post
    grats mettler and great work Constable Broughton.

4. Post
    check out grabaseat (grrr) they sometimes have cheap flights..not sure if they're from hams though, but most likely from auckland.

But yeah thats pretty lucky, it sounds like your car will be in relatively good nick when you get it back..it sucks to have broken ignitions and door locks.

I assume insurance on it would be cheap as chips anyway?

5. Post
    Nice.
    My ear canals are very sensitive. They're stainless steel. Took a bullet in Corregidor. Passed straight through.

6. Post
    Friggin legendary hearing that my car is still alright eh, I was totally expecting it'd be ****ed and burnt out! Cheers all

7. Post
    A bus wouldnt cost much would it, just catch a bus up for like $60, or if you're lucky see if you can get a $1 seat on the nakedbus.

8. Post
    Nah man I should be able to get a ride, sorta have something organised already

9. Post
    Stoked to hear you've got it back br4, now, how are you going to deal with the guy that took it? :P

10. Post
    neoprint wrote:
    Stoked to hear you've got it back br4, now, how are you going to deal with the guy that took it? :P
    Victim impact statement

"The whole ordeal was, very, very emotional"

11. Post
    get insurance pay it monthly works a treat

12. Post
    Awesome news

13. Post
    Get it towed back down here, and have them invoice the **** who stole it, tbh

::edit::

Solex locks ftw.

14. Post
    msn u gay
    wants to see the auckland city council asap

15. Post
    good to hear you've got it back man.

16. Post
    Top work Seriously, I suggest you buy Constable Broughton several beers.

17. Post
    Awesome news Mettler. ****ing **** is probably lucky he's behind bars.

18. Post
    Beebegun05 wrote:
    Awesome news Mettler. ****ing **** is probably lucky he's behind bars.
    yeah, id rather be in jail than have mettler after me for taking his car....

congrats on finding it in one piece, and not raped to death. Awesome luck! (Go buy a lotto ticket and win 30 mil)

19. Post
    HOF this already.

Oh wait..

Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456