Page 2 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    happy to help, mr or mrs pussycatdollz

2. Post
    uh huh

3. Post
    pussycatdollz wrote:
    No I don't know what's going on? I have been visiting this site to make sure you leave us alone and don't make fun of more innocent people and I snapped when I saw you people making fun of another person so I decided to join up (because my old account was shut down for no reason!) to tell you off. ANYWAY YOU NERDS NEED TO GET A LIFE. I THOUGHT I WAS HELPING AN INNOCENT PERSON BUT IT TURNS OUT I WAS A FAKE PROFILE CRERATED BY YOU FOLK I JUST WASTED AN HOUR OF MY LIFE.

ROFL

4. Post
    pwnd

5. Post
    Willow wrote:
    You don't know whats going on? Grace Whateverhernameis IS FAKE.

And who the hell is "us"?
    US aka Pussycatdolls aka Christian bandwagon. We still need clarification on PCD's Troll status

6. Post
    pussycatdollz wrote:
    . ANYWAY YOU NERDS NEED TO GET A LIFE. .
    YOU NEED TO GET A BRAINS, MORAN

7. Post
    pussycatdollz wrote:
    No I don't know what's going on? I have been visiting this site to make sure you leave us alone and don't make fun of more innocent people and I snapped when I saw you people making fun of another person so I decided to join up (because my old account was shut down for no reason!) to tell you off. ANYWAY YOU NERDS NEED TO GET A LIFE. I THOUGHT I WAS HELPING AN INNOCENT PERSON BUT IT TURNS OUT I WAS A FAKE PROFILE CRERATED BY YOU FOLK I JUST WASTED AN HOUR OF MY LIFE.
    Actual lol (and troll).

8. Post
    I'm not talking about me anymore I'm leaving this site and NEVER coming back.

9. Post
    Paine wrote:
    US aka Pussycatdolls aka Christian bandwagon. We still need clarification on PCD's Troll status
    Ahh so that is "us".

Gotcha. With all these weirdos coming in and crying all the time, its hard to remember who "us" is.

Remember kids, you wouldn't last 10 minutes at huggies.

10. Post
    pussycatdollz wrote:

HARHARHa can we HOF this too? LOL

11. Post
    pussycatdollz wrote:
    Oh gawd you just made this even funnier than it already is. Its like watching bonus material at the end of an epic film.

12. Post
    APESHIT wrote:
    HARHARHa can we HOF this too? LOL

Any way of adding it to it somehow? ROFL

13. Post
    pussycatdollz wrote:
    R u female? R u hawt? O_o

14. Post

15. Post
    WOAHLY CRAP that was freaking AMAZING. Good work APESHIT A++++++++. You are my hero lol.

16. Post
    eXDee wrote:
    Oh gawd you just made this even funnier than it already is. Its like watching bonus material at the end of an epic film.
    too true

17. Post
    I am still goddamn mad you people actually PRETENDED to be a fake person so you could MAKE FUN OF A FAKE PERSON? Obviously it shows how much free time you have! When you people cant make fun of innocent REAL people you have to make up innocent FAKE people so u can make fun of them.

18. Post
    merge the threads

19. Post
    also, i do remember you leaving and never coming back. and yet here you are

20. Post
    I never said WHEN i was lefting I didn't mean I was leaving after I that post I meant that I will EVENTUALLY leave these forums after I have said what I need to say.

21. Post
    pussycatdollz wrote:
    I am still goddamn mad you people actually PRETENDED to be a fake person so you could MAKE FUN OF A FAKE PERSON? Obviously it shows how much free time you have! When you people cant make fun of innocent REAL people you have to make up innocent FAKE people so u can make fun of them.
    Chill the **** out. Nobody asked you to post your religious BS and burden the world with your beliefs. Dont see me cramming Abortion bills down your throat so STFU.

22. Post
    I posted that from google when you people were making fun of Christians so you people wouldn't know who I really was because I didn't want to bring up that trouble again. I wanted to look like a real life friend instead of a concerened stranger but now I know I wasted my time because she isnt christian and she isn't real.

23. Post
    pussycatdollz wrote:
    I never said WHEN i was lefting I didn't mean I was leaving after I that post I meant that I will EVENTUALLY leave these forums after I have said what I need to say.
    What in gods name are you even talking about?

Who are you defending again?

24. Post
    yeah, i was thinking of leaving these forums too. for a few hours, while i sleep i mean. perhaps coming back in the morning, even.
    also, are you a politician of some sort? you seem to be saying a lot, but not actually saying anything.

25. Post
    I am talking about how you people are so mean you always need to be making fun of someone and when there is nobody real to make fun of u nerds make up fake people to make fun of!

Page 2 of 7 First 12345 ... Last