Random Crap Thread

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 11875

1. Post

2. Post
    Levin's are pretty capable cars, easy to get a factory LSD gearbox. Will definitely drink oil. Might possibly exit conrods, courtesy of the featherweight blacktop conrod dimensions.

Pug: Dunno sorry.

3. Post
    There's enough of them in 2kcup that I guess that are decent enough

Sent from my M6 Note using Tapatalk

4. Post
    Buy something you can get parts for quickly and easily (and depending on your budget, cheaply if required) that way if it breaks while you're doing something you can drive to the nearest store (repco/supercheap/bnt/whatever) and grab something in a hurry and carry on with the fun

5. Post
    Anyone want a free amp? Pulled it out my storage today and I'll never use it.

It's a Rockford Fosgate r250x prime

6. Post
    How much do you want for shipping

7. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    How much do you want for shipping
    Will only be a few $ so i can cover it

8. Post
    Keen if nobody closer is. Been meaning to put a small 8inch sub in the 5 for road trips.

Sent from my M6 Note using Tapatalk

9. Post
    Sweet chuck me a pm

10. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Sweet chuck me a pm
    chur

11. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Used them for my BMW. They were good for 6months, but started streaking. They sent some replacements and streaked again unfortunately. Support was easy and delivery was pretty quick.

I've since replaced the fronts with Bosch blades, but the rear is wipertech and is still going strong.
    Sweet, thanks dude.

12. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    three THOUSAND dollars for that old pile of shit levin?! looks like a 500 dollar car to me.

13. Post
    That's the demand for them, so that's what they sell for.

2K cup has consumed multiple dozens of them, so the demand is strong for 111's. Less so for 101's with the silvertop 20v.

14. Post
    It cracks me up that no one cares about the car, they just wanted the regamasters

15. Post
    Pandaemonaeon wrote:
    It cracks me up that no one cares about the car, they just wanted the regamasters
    Lol yup he ended up selling them. Car comes on steelies now.

16. Post
    This is kind of amusing. I am in a battle with a mechanical insurance company at the moment (Japan for reference). They are looking to not cover repairs on my car. The part of the terms and conditions they want to reject it under is there have been modifications to the car.

I'd be cool with that, except the modifications they mean are dealer supplied and fitted snow tyres which I need in my area to legally drive the car on the road.

17. Post
    Stupid is international!

18. Post
    Haha for sure

19. Post
    Is it possible to get a fine for expired WOF on a car parked on the street? My street has pretty strictly enforced 2 hour parking limit but I have a work van so I have a parking permit. But the WOF Is expired yesterday.

20. Post
    I can't answer definitely tbh but I know they can for registration so probably?

21. Post
    Sure can. You can't read the specific date from outside the car though, so you're generally okay until the end of the month. That said, they probably look the plate up these days, using Internet technology.

22. Post
    Quick and easy to check for free with NZTA now, so yeah i'd say they would check it on their little ticket printing tablet things.

23. Post
    Bought a new car.

Only took 4 years - https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/c...ing/2425946909

Pretty good price for my G6E Turbo I felt given the condition. Shit timing but.. new car has a Supercharged V8.

24. Post
    antil33t wrote:
    Bought a new car.

Only took 4 years - https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/c...ing/2425946909

Pretty good price for my G6E Turbo I felt given the condition. Shit timing but.. new car has a Supercharged V8.
    When's the overdrive pulley going on?

25. Post
    probably never