Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 11,051 to 11,075 of 11408

1. Post
    I can only think of Haval...

2. Post
    GorGasm wrote:
    I can only think of Haval...
    Nah not Haval. This was just a single solid 'H', but inside the lines of the H was a a curly, lacy design, on a white background.

You can't really see it in the vid, but i recall it at the time;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wboT4ASwo

(shaky vid is shaky because it's just my phone with a dashcam app, won't seem to embed)

I won't be ruining someone's day today if i can't figure out who it was

3. Post
    Tbh looks like a late model Honda Stream

4. Post
    HandofBlood wrote:
    Tbh looks like a late model Honda Stream
    Not sure if serious.

Unfortunately your best bet might be to google side-on pics of late model vans till you find it. My first thought was LDV, from the video, for what little that's worth.

5. Post
    Nope Im just looking at the wrong vehicle at the wrong red light.

6. Post
    Ah yep. I watched the whole thing this morning without spotting the driver in question at all.

You can actually trim the video using Youtube's editing function. It's clunky, but if you have a decent connection, it's quicker and easier than editing and reencoding the clip before uploading.

7. Post
    Not sure if i've explained it well, but the H was a company logo, on the passenger side door (not the vehicle manufacturer logo). It's really hard to see in the vid, but i recall it at the time. I think i've seen the logo before, but no idea what company it is.

I want to send the company the link to my video and say "Look at this dangerous prick!". I just don't get how people think that running red lights and that kind of thing in a signwritten company vehicle is a good thing, especially with the prevalence of dashcams these days.

8. Post
    Thoughts on Toyota caldina GTT's?

9. Post
    Most likely old, thrashed and rooted. Otherwise pretty cool.

10. Post
    Good at cracking manifolds

11. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    Thoughts on Toyota caldina GTT's?
    I'd never own one again this as for sure.

12. Post
    Looking at buying a manual turbo car this year for around 10k. Have been looking online at few cars like the Mazda 6 MPS, Subaru Impreza and Legacy. My choice of cars are rather limited and I think the Colt Ralliart Version R would be a good car to fit those requirements. Any thoughts on the Ralliart or other cars I should look at?

13. Post
    So, my letter of dissatisfaction over the tyre eating car got me a (somewhat unexpected) full refund on the tyres.

Unsure if this means free tyres for life if they continue to wear out this quickly, because it does kinda set a precedent.

14. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    Looking at buying a manual turbo car this year for around 10k. Have been looking online at few cars like the Mazda 6 MPS, Subaru Impreza and Legacy. My choice of cars are rather limited and I think the Colt Ralliart Version R would be a good car to fit those requirements. Any thoughts on the Ralliart or other cars I should look at?
    R33 GTS25t in white is probably your best way forward

15. Post
    Pandaemonaeon wrote:
    R33 GTS25t in white is probably your best way forward
    Cheers. Oh I forgot to mention it must be silver.

16. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    Those colts are quite a bit of fun.

I would think the 6MPS is the best bang for buck – the 3MPS is a fun car and you can remap that engine (in both cars) to run close to 300hp as well.

17. Post
    The colts are very reliable and fun to drive. Unlike the Mazdas you can drive the colts hard, have a lot of fun, but still be within the speed limits.

18. Post
    Test drove a c32 amg today as looking to trade my car for something nicer when funds come in. Boy that's a lot of car, pretty damn fast

19. Post
    I test drove the Hyundai i30N the other weekend – what a fun car. Felt better and more engaging than the Ford Focus RS. Seriously tempted to grab one, but I may wait to see if the Veloster N is coming to NZ or even the i30N fastback.

20. Post
    the i30N fastback looks like a better Civic

21. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Test drove a c32 amg..... .... Boy that's a lot of Unreliability and expensive parts

22. Post
    Triple_S wrote:
    Yeah for sure. Had a check engine light on after i turned it off and it's a Japan import also. No way I'd be buying that

23. Post
    Ahh that era AMG isn't too bad. At least go the C55 though, or the E55 if you want to put hairs on your chest.

$12.5k for 470HP and 700NM is crazy.
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/use...188ce797bc3234

24. Post
    This is a real shame. It's such an awesome collection.

https://gosfordclassiccars.com.au/closed/

25. Post
    Galent wrote:
    This is a real shame. It's such an awesome collection.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...1aaede11e1756d
    Have to subscribe to that?