Random Crap Thread

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 11,926 to 11,950 of 12005

1. Post

2. Post
    My Honda Accord Euro L doesn't have the "euro" badge, only the "Accord" badge.

It does bug me but not really enough to order one and stick it on.

3. Post
    I took the 2.5 turbo bits of my stickers off my car lol.
    Just a 20DE bro

4. Post
    Someone replaced the badges on my Fuga with Infiniti badges. You can only tell it's a 450GT by looking at the exhaust as the model badges are gone too. /shrug life. I kinda like the clean no badge look on it. I'm a bit of a poser by proxy, I cbf restoring the badges to Nissan ones.

5. Post
    I'm pretty sure my mates one came in to the country with Inifinti badges on it too.
    Maybe they were sold like that in Japan?

6. Post
    Nah, they're Infinity M45 in the states, Fuga 450GT in Japan. USDM spergers like the Nissan badges, JDM spergers like the Infinity badges. You can tell by the Nissan light plates in the door sills that mine came out of the factory a Nissan.

7. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    My Honda Accord Euro L doesn't have the "euro" badge, only the "Accord" badge.

It does bug me but not really enough to order one and stick it on.
    Same as mine actually.

8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Same as mine actually.
    s'ok, im sure the next car will have all its badges.

9. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    s'ok, im sure the next car will have all its badges.
    Maybe the last one didn't so I stuck Sti badges everywhere. Pretty much added at least 20 points in street cred

10. Post
    The only 'M' I have on my 335i is legit M3 wheels I prefer debadged clean look.

Also, where did you get the badges from? my rear boot one has gone funky, and have a junky ill-fitting fake one in replacement.

11. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    Also, where did you get the badges from? my rear boot one has gone funky, and have a junky ill-fitting fake one in replacement.
    These are the part numbers from BMW

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1222176196.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	228059
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1222177226.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	228060

12. Post
    I prefer a clean/de-badged look myself. I would prefer someone underestimate my car than over estimate it.

13. Post
    Another one.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/118...-to-save-money

Gotta love reading these stories about numpties blaming everyone except themselves for their own mistakes.

14. Post
    Yeah I lol'd. Good job on saving that $6 at the pump.

15. Post
    I've seen 2 in the media now, both VAG cars. Don't get me wrong it's not the cars fault, it's the type of people that buy them, more concerned about looking luxurious and/or with money than caring about care and maintenence, it just seems to be the "type"

16. Post
    It's why those cars do just over 4l/100km.
    Lots of boost and a lean mixture.
    There are 2 sittings at Simon's workshop ATM for the same reason I believe lol.

17. Post
    I'm sure it happens a lot, it's just always that "type" that end up in the press blaming everyone but their own negligence

18. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Same as mine actually.
    Are they imports? Japan didn't use the Euro badge because they didn't have to differentiate between the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder accord models.

19. Post
    Problem is a lot of the cars that are recommended to run on 95, have been fairly resilient and survive on 91, although would run better on 95. Then along comes something like the 1.4 TFSI which is pretty damn sensitive to the fuel grade it runs, and bites these people in the arse.

Its a hard lesson to learn on a little bit of self education, some are trying to argue its unreasonable to know these things but I've always checked what fuel is appropriate. My station wagon is a 1jz-fse, its non turbo, still needs 95 because its a high compression motor that's meant to run lean for fuel economy, 91 won't kill it but you'll get worse fuel economy and pinking.

Its a bastard buying a nice 2nd hand car in NZ sometimes, previous owner could've run it on the wrong fuel all its life and you're inheriting a ticking time bomb.

20. Post
    BorgWarner wrote:
    Are they imports? Japan didn't use the Euro badge because they didn't have to differentiate between the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder accord models.
    Mine is NZ new

21. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    Problem is a lot of the cars that are recommended to run on 95, have been fairly resilient and survive on 91, although would run better on 95. Then along comes something like the 1.4 TFSI which is pretty damn sensitive to the fuel grade it runs, and bites these people in the arse.

Its a hard lesson to learn on a little bit of self education, some are trying to argue its unreasonable to know these things but I've always checked what fuel is appropriate. My station wagon is a 1jz-fse, its non turbo, still needs 95 because its a high compression motor that's meant to run lean for fuel economy, 91 won't kill it but you'll get worse fuel economy and pinking.

Its a bastard buying a nice 2nd hand car in NZ sometimes, previous owner could've run it on the wrong fuel all its life and you're inheriting a ticking time bomb.
    Most of the current Mazda range (everything aside from the MX-5 I think) recommends 91 or higher and will run just fine on 91. This includes the turbos too.

22. Post
    Disinfo wrote:
    Most of the current Mazda range (everything aside from the MX-5 I think) recommends 91 or higher and will run just fine on 91. This includes the turbos too.
    Yep the CX5's and CX9's all recommend 91 from work, including the turbos.

23. Post
    I don't even run 91 in my lawn mower.

24. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    I don't even run 91 in my lawn mower.
    I don't even run 91 in my diesel CX5

25. Post
    han16 wrote:
    I don't even run 91 in my diesel CX5
    What are you, an elitist or something?