Random Crap Thread

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 12003

1. Post
    Cool vid, GaR.

What'd you use to make it? Software? DJI gear? Osmo? Drone?

2. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Cool vid, GaR.

What'd you use to make it? Software? DJI gear? Osmo? Drone?
    Cheers

Premiere Pro CS5, DJI Mavic Mini, Yi Lite, Polaroid Cube, Sony Actioncam, cellphone.

3. Post
    Lol cool video mate. Some quality lols. Mean car too. Would be fun to do something like that for sure.
    Does your mate have some plans for it?

4. Post
    It'll be kept stock. He's in the process of making sure everything on it works properly.

5. Post
    Don't think the horsepower figures means anything being a claimed gross figure but since its all about the torque its doesn't really matter.

6. Post
    So who's getting a Subaru ****S?
    Name:  subaru-f-hero.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  796.8 KB

7. Post
    Upgraded my rental this morning. Not a bad car for driving around Central Otago.

8. Post
    Did you photoshop the pedestrian wedged in the grill out of that photo?

9. Post

10. Post
    Daynger wrote:
    I have my work vehicles through ASB, they are usually just onselling insurance for a company like Vero, Tower ect.
    ASB used to own Sovereign, but last year they've sold it to AIA, so they're just a reseller now too.

11. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    So who's getting a Subaru ****S?
    lol

12. Post
    please god, let it have a badge on the back!

13. Post
    AnotherLeon wrote:
    Did you photoshop the pedestrian wedged in the grill out of that photo?
    Bahaha. It actually handled pretty well through the Kawarau Gorge!

14. Post
    I have made the decision. I will be adding M-Sport badges to the rear and side panels of my BMW 330i M-Sport. These are genuine BMW M-Sport parts and will just give that extra bit of 'bling' to the car. However, I will not be calling my car a BMW M330i as much as I'd like to, but just show that the car does have M-Sport options;

P337A M Sports package (Brakes, wheels, interior badging, etc.)
    S704A M Sports suspension
    S710A M leather steering wheel
    S715A M Aerodynamics package

They are now on order and should arrive in the next few days.

The way I compare it to, is Audi has their S-line, BMW has their M-Sports, Audi has their S cars (S4, S5, etc.) BMW has their M-types (M135i, M340i, etc.), Audi has their RS cars (RS4, RS5, RS6, etc.) and BMW have their genuine M-cars (M2, M3, M4, etc.). So if Audi can have S-line badging I should be able to have M-Sport badging.

So while lots of BMWs have added M badges to their cars, when they don't have any M-sport parts, at least mine genuinely does, so why not show it on the outside too.

15. Post
    Eww

16. Post
    If the factory didn't apply it, you're a poser.

17. Post
    Went for a more sensible car and picked myself up an accord euro wagon. Has been tuned so goes really well. Great on gas for towing my trailer with a full load for work around. Legacy wasn't cutting it gas wise

18. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    so why not show it on the outside too.
    Because this:
    Triple_S wrote:
    Eww
    This:
    Mutton wrote:
    And someone is just going to steal them anyway.

May as well get a shopping list vinyled up, I hear they are cool.

19. Post
    It was an option the buyer did not take up when I asked BMW
    Mutton wrote:
    So how many people have not upgraded their car with new alloy wheels that the factory did not fit?
    Last edited by KiwiTT; 20th January 2020 at 7:49 am.

20. Post
    The difference is, you don't see too many of them put some wanky Rota badges on their car to tell everyone they bought a set of shit ass wheels

21. Post
    Go all out

22. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    So how many people have not upgraded their car with new alloy wheels that the factory did not fit?
    I probably should have been more clear. If the factory didn't apply the badge, you're a poser. Each to their own though, it seems every BMW owner with a bit of enthusiasm for cars puts an M badge on their car. It's so common it's practically meaningless. I personally wouldn't be comfortable doing it though.

23. Post
    I don't understand the up badging thing myself

people that don't know about cars, wont give you a second look, but people that do know cars will spot the deception instantly and write the owner off as an idiot before they even see them

Its why I wont ever fit the "Twin Turbo R" badge I was given to the Supra, yes its Twinturbo, and yes it has all the "R" goodies - but as it is a Targa Roof, its not a Legitimate "R" car, and again, people that don't care wont even notice it, but those that do know will put me in the same pool of ****wits that put Chevrolet bowtie badges on their VT commodores with the Buick V6 in them

24. Post
    That 'Buick' V6 probably ended up in more Chevrolets over its lifetime anyway but yeah still lame

25. Post
    imo its your car KiwiTT, do whatever you like. If youre happy with doing it cool beans, but dont look for support/justification for your choice from others as it doesnt matter. its not going to change anything here if you do, people are still going to rip on you anyways for listing the year, make, model, options package every time you make a post about the car in here.