Black Mesa Source

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 10 of 10 First ... 78910
Results 226 to 243 of 243

  1. Post
    So retail version is out now on Steam. However it's $24 NZD/$20 USD!
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/362890

  2. Post


    I'm going to wait for the eventual sale this'll be on, even though it's cheaper here than anywhere else.

  3. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    So retail version is out now on Steam. However it's $24 NZD/$20 USD!
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/362890
    Having played their original version a couple of year ago, I am more than happy to plonk down $25 for a quality game that I am sure this will be.
    Although I will wait until full retail release before I do that.

    KrimzinZV wrote:


    I'm going to wait for the eventual sale this'll be on, even though it's cheaper here than anywhere else.
    Another example of how Steam Sales are undermining and devaluing games. Which is a shame. Since when is $25 too much to spend on a game?

  4. Post
    pyrocore wrote:
    Another example of how Steam Sales are undermining and devaluing games. Which is a shame. Since when is $25 too much to spend on a game?
    Since I played 1 last year and have the witcher 3 in 13 days.

  5. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Since I played 1 last year and have the witcher 3 in 13 days.
    Fair enough, but this is not due to be released in a completed state for many many months.

  6. Post
    So I'm guessing Valve has come to some arrangement with the Mod team to monetize this. I'm guessing this means they have someone in pocket who loves working on the Half Life franchise/IP,.. Half Life 3 confirmed ?

    This is really good though, it means Valve has given them access to all of the background materials and stuff others have never seen outside the original teams. They have everything they need to bring this up to today's quality of games.

  7. Post
    KaskadeNZ wrote:
    This is really good though, it means Valve has given them access to all of the background materials and stuff others have never seen outside the original teams.
    Do you have a source for your claims? AFAIK Black Mesa team has created the majority (if not all) of their assets from scratch.

  8. Post
    pyrocore wrote:
    Having played their original version a couple of year ago, I am more than happy to plonk down $25 for a quality game that I am sure this will be.
    Although I will wait until full retail release before I do that.


    Another example of how Steam Sales are undermining and devaluing games. Which is a shame. Since when is $25 too much to spend on a game?
    It's a re-made game..

  9. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    It's a re-made game..
    Your point is what?
    Its been built from the ground up by the team using their own assets, and is still a full professionally made game. $25 for a high quality Rebootmakester is completely fair. Or is there some secret development trick that makes building this game cheaper per hour than another game?

  10. Post
    Xen update delayed to December but here's some screenshots.
    https://steamcommunity.com/games/362...73904708195662

  11. Post

  12. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Been holding off a Black Mesa playthrough till was all done, seems the time is nearly here!

    HL1 was my fave, played it and HL2 in a row in like, 2010, for the first time...such an awesome ride.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  13. Post
    So is this a free update for anyone who grabbed it when it first came out?

  14. Post
    Yup, if you own Black Mesa this is a free addition.

  15. Post
    Sweet, totally forgot about it.

  16. Post
    I'm keen for this, got Black Mesa installed already, been meaning to give it a go. I just might finish RDR2 in time for the update lol

  17. Post

  18. Post
    Yeah, I picked it up in the steam sale. Going to grind through all the half lifes before Alyx hits