Page 1 of 30 123411 ... Last

1. Post

Who wants to meet up for a battle at the Old Boy cafe?

So I'm sure most of you have heard of that internet gaming cafe in Courtenay place and was wondering if a few of you guys would like to meet up for some gaming fun on the 360's. We could all pay together, and if there will be 4 of us then we'll only have to pay $2 each.

So who's up for some fun on Wednesday?

2. Post
    I have no idea what you are on about, so here is a bunny with a pancake on its head.

Oh shit. Where the **** is the bunny?

3. Post
    ban for advertising

4. Post
    Oh nah never heard of old boy cafe it's just not talked about shitloads of times a day.

5. Post
    My prediction for this event

Attached Images

6. Post
    Ok lets battle

7. Post
    mega wrote:
    ban for advertising
    I'm not advertising, I wanna fight some other guys on 360.

The old boy cafe is an internet cafe where they have computers and gaming consoles where you can come and go on the net or play various games.

It's located in Courtenay Place where timeout used to be.

8. Post
    Hahah don't say you're not advertising then say what it's address is in the same post imo HAHAHHA

9. Post
    ElusiveQuinox wrote:
    Hahah don't say you're not advertising then say what it's address is in the same post imo HAHAHHA
    Hey you're right it does sound like I'm advertising. Talk about the irony.

But no I'm not I'm just wanting to get some guys to come and play 360 with me.

10. Post
    if u let me have ur balls in a jar.

11. Post
    hey man did you know that people could read your name two different ways?

god is no where
    god is now here

isn't that awesomes

12. Post
    Its hammer time!

13. Post
    AxioN wrote:

god is no where
    god is now here

isn't that awesomes
    Exactly. That's the whole point of the name. It means "God is nowhere" as in God doesn't exist, he cannot help you and "God is now here" meaning I am your God and I am here.

Cool huh?

14. Post
    AxioN wrote:

god is no where
    god is now here

isn't that awesomes
    G, OD IS NOW HER E.

A poignant reflection on the drug like effects this forum has on the female population.

15. Post
    I think it's a bit lame

16. Post
    Anyone?

17. Post
    I find it disappointing that you need to have a name that is offensive to many people. Why does EVERYONE take it out of Christians, you owe us Christmas and Easter lol.

18. Post
    motherface wrote:
    I find it disappointing that you need to have a name that is offensive to many people. Why does EVERYONE take it out of Christians, you owe us Christmas and Easter lol.
    i heard it was cause some dudes back in yesteryear were eating mushrooms in one of them big native american tents, they had the fire going in the middle and they hit the good mushrooms and saw some white bearded guy coming down where the smoke was going out the top of the tent.

sound like a good theory?

19. Post
    motherface wrote:
    because everything bad that happens is because of christians. christmas and easter are only good because corporations took over those holidays and turned them into something awesome (Coca-Cola for Christmas for example)

20. Post
    motherface wrote:
    So you traded us mellinnia of stupid, in exchange for a consumer holiday and a glut fest. I think we got ripped off.

21. Post
    I'm keen! I'll meet you there at 8:30.

22. Post
    JRS wrote:
    I'm keen! I'll meet you there at 8:30.
    What day? AM or PM? A little more details please.

23. Post
    I can't get there at 8.30am I'm still asleep but I might be keen tomorrow at like 9.30am? I'd love to playsome xbox or whatever play some tekken or smth

do they have computesr there too cause we could set up a CS tournament

24. Post
    GODISNOWHERE wrote:
    What day? AM or PM? A little more details please.
    PM. Tonight! I'm there right now.

25. Post
    I'd prefer to meet on Wednesday anytime between 10am 'til 5pm as I come into Wellington with my Dad when he goes to work.

P.S. I'm 14.

Page 1 of 30 123411 ... Last