1. Post
    not as much rice but check out the badass winnie the pooh stickers

2. Post
    Haha some more.

Sweet spoiler with lights.

And I am sure this Honda would have trouble getting to 100kph with this wing

3. Post
    ^^ and what a tastful mix of clear tails with the standard issue in the boot, honda rice at its best.

Y o Y do Hondas attract such d!ckhead owners lol

4. Post

5. Post
    that looks ok to me O_o

or are you trying to get bebo views aye aye aye haha jokes

6. Post
    Orion and myself found this one in Taupo while at the first Track Day...

Attached Images

7. Post
    Another angle..

Attached Images

8. Post
    thats just wrong, but reminds me that i saw an F50 at the Shell at Westgate with a p-plate that said 'F50 something-else'

Driftit wrote:
    Haha some more.

where was this? i just followed him from Whenuapai airbase down hw16 to don bucks where i turned off for westgate. he indicates correctly, me and my g/f reckon he should hang some indicators too for max effect!

9. Post
    Got Rice? wrote:
    that looks ok to me O_o

or are you trying to get bebo views aye aye aye haha jokes
    Dude, that's not me. The concept is sweet. But come on. Digital camo, dildo gear shift. cheap shit race seats. NOTHING FITS. The bonnet is half an inch higher on one side, and look at the bumpers.

10. Post
    Brennos wrote:
    Dude, that's not me. The concept is sweet. But come on. Digital camo, dildo gear shift. cheap shit race seats. NOTHING FITS. The bonnet is half an inch higher on one side, and look at the bumpers.
    haha yeah I get you; I was only kidding about that getting views thing aye

11. Post
    WTF! Hahahahaha! that car was featured at NZPC last nov i think. Come to think of it after showing the faults now, it was done really wrong. lolz

12. Post
    Liger_zero wrote:
    WTF! Hahahahaha! that car was featured at NZPC last nov i think. Come to think of it after showing the faults now, it was done really wrong. lolz
    Yeah, you should of seen it before that guy had it, it was fairly nice, Stock kit, Wide 18's, and basic performace mods (front mount, filter boost controller, exhaust, lowered, etc.) It was a very nice car, then this guy "modified" it. Like I said, the concept is awesome, the executon is poor.

13. Post
    I have the same gear knob as him, it's a minta. That car is all round pretty tacky though. The pumped guards look terrible and camo never looks good.

14. Post
    Camo looks good on military vehicles, and on chicks cargo pants with tight tops on.

that is all.

15. Post
    Bitchlips1 wrote:
    Poor ol' Soarer getting the treatment

That #@#@en #@#$ MOTHER@##$#4 is gonna Get #@##ed in the #@##en face with a 14" steel rod if I have any @#$#en thing to do with it.

Srsly tho, nice mufflers...pitty about the double spoiler shit. AND the gay arse mags.
    han16

16. Post
    looks like you missed the gay arse soarer han16

17. Post
    Something completely different on this car...

Attached Images

18. Post
    Cars have a habit of crashing when i'm around...

Attached Images

19. Post
    And yes, it's in Mission Bay.

Attached Images

20. Post
    HOW?

21. Post
    Hit VTEC in the wrong place. It's like a turbo mate, it'll throw ya.

22. Post
    Driftit wrote:
    Haha some more.

You live in West Auckland don't you, I see that car all the ****ing time I'm sure one of the parents of one of the kids at my school drives it. I recognize it straight away because of the shit wing.

Theres a red Honda Civic I've started seeing around the place driven by Jabronis with a few multi-coloured car parts and a half arsed body kit, I'll have to take pics. I got my memory card working so now I can contribute Will be on the look out in the West City Carpark too, bound to be something there..

23. Post
    Whenever me and skilfil randomly drive we are bound to see some car that's completely ****ed, like the red honda civic with a different colour body-kit, he didn't even paint to match the colours instead he bought a sub lol.

Diz shuld pull chikx

I'll take my camera everytime we end up going somewhere lol.

24. Post
    Driftit wrote:
    IRL I snapped these piles of shit.I call this one "Why I hate Honda's" I got a spoiler on my spoilers spoiler. And another one below those ones. And two little ones each side!
    Magwarehouse must be loving the business generated by this stunning show vehicle.

25. Post
    Oh, and nothing is safe from uncle ben's disease. That is a SSS bluebird, with the rice lights and it had horrendous, narrow flat face 17" chromes.

Also included was the stereotypical retarded angled flat peak wearing driver.

Attached Images