1. Post
    ^^ You're just down the road from my work.

You should have rammed that abortion off the road.

2. Post
    This guy that lives next door to me has a 1989 Mazda Familia lx 1300cc and hes put a big bore exhaust and tachometer lol he thinks hes bad and revs his engine all the time. I went to the Nightspeed Dragwars last year in November with some mates and we saw him with his car and he entered it to race. His car was the slowest one there, 20+ seconds on a quarter mile. Now whenever my mates come over to my house and if they see him, they yell out "20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS ON A QUARTER MILE AT MEREMERE!" ROFL!

Will try take some pics discreetly.

3. Post
    Decrypted wrote:
    This guy that lives next door to me has a 1989 Mazda Familia lx 1300cc and hes put a big bore exhaust and tachometer lol he thinks hes bad and revs his engine all the time. I went to the Nightspeed Dragwars last year in November with some mates and we saw him with his car and he entered it to race. His car was the slowest one there, 20+ seconds on a quarter mile. Now whenever my mates come over to my house and if they see him, they yell out "20 SECONDS, 20 SECONDS ON A QUARTER MILE AT MEREMERE!" ROFL!

Will try take some pics discreetly.
    just throw a rock at it.

4. Post
    JamaL|99% wrote:
    just throw a rock at it.
    Oh believe me I really want to!

5. Post
    Decrypted wrote:
    Oh believe me I really want to!
    Better idea: cock it. Twink should work a charm.

6. Post
    baffa wrote:
    ^^ You're just down the road from my work.

You should have rammed that abortion off the road.
    same it's just down from me too. Could probably sit at that intersection and get a few pics to add to this thread.

7. Post
    Haha that's the bottom of nelson street right? well since that's pretty much central auckland theres bound to be shitloads of irl funnies

8. Post
    I saw baffa's Z parked up about 50m down the road from the Auckland mail centre a few days before Christmas.

Luckily I didn't have some paper and a vivid otherwise a hilarious note under the windscreen wiper would have followed.

9. Post
    i may have posted these before. car is a civic and belongs to a guy from my old workplace.

the car was used to deliver pizzas.
    he used to get quite a few people laugh and wave.

10. Post
    Tadz wrote:
    I saw baffa's Z parked up about 50m down the road from the Auckland mail centre a few days before Christmas.

Luckily I didn't have some paper and a vivid otherwise a hilarious note under the windscreen wiper would have followed.
    Yeah Upper Victoria Street is $4 for 4 hours parking. Cant beat that!

11. Post
    If you don't mind the walk/perv westhaven marina parking is free. Just don't park in the yellow zones as the two truck drivers are savage.

12. Post
    Do I win the comp? I can't find something worse than that Civic I posted.

13. Post
    I'm sure I've seen a Purple one around with a similar bodykit to that. I've laughed at him before, I'll try find it again.

14. Post
    Driftit wrote:
    Do I win the comp? I can't find something worse than that Civic I posted.
    I'll give you a tap on the back next time I see you!

Skilfil wrote:
    I'm sure I've seen a Purple one around with a similar bodykit to that. I've laughed at him before, I'll try find it again.
    Lets go on a GP loling spree

15. Post
    Tadz wrote:
    If you don't mind the walk/perv westhaven marina parking is free. Just don't park in the yellow zones as the two truck drivers are savage.
    Oh true! Thats 10-15 mins walk from work. I might have to explore this.

16. Post
    i declare this thread is now a "who's spotted baffa" thread

i saw him driving the other day, i cant remember exactly where but im pretty sure it was in newmarket, he saw me too, i know he did he was looking at me with that "im pretty sure i know you look" either that or he was trying to figure out wtf i was driving (gloria)

17. Post
    I can't seem to find the white r33 skyline in wellington with the HKS sticker on one side
    and on the other side "SKH"

there's also a red celica(or possibly curren) with a big ass hello kitty sticker on the bonnet, with stock spoiler + gt wing

lolz

18. Post
    I should have nabed a pic of the interga up the road.

White with black racing stripes and dragon stickers and a whole bunch of crazy crap.

19. Post
    theirs an isuzu Camira (it aint a ****ing holden) cruisin SA , bonnet scoop twin pipe exhaust a bonnet scoop and purple in colour , Im sure if I found the time to give it a real good look Id find an eagle oo conan on the bonnet

20. Post
    Tadz wrote:
    Oh, and nothing is safe from uncle ben's disease. That is a SSS bluebird, with the rice lights and it had horrendous, narrow flat face 17" chromes.

Also included was the stereotypical retarded angled flat peak wearing driver.
    That guy is a Dick.
    han16

21. Post
    Can someone just answer a question for me please.

Whats so good about front mounted intercoolers? They don't seem to be used one sort of brand or model.

22. Post
    umm. FMIC's cool the intake charge on a turbo vehicle, They arn't vehicle specific. The car has to be turbo though...

EDIT or supercharged

23. Post
    Front mounting the intercooler avoids the problem of heat-soak that you tend to get when top-mounting it. Quite a few cars use factory front mounts, Evo's, GTR Skylines (GTS models use a front-side mount). You do get a bit more lag by way of longer intercooler piping, but the benefits usually outweigh the negatives.

24. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    i declare this thread is now a "who's spotted baffa" thread

i saw him driving the other day, i cant remember exactly where but im pretty sure it was in newmarket, he saw me too, i know he did he was looking at me with that "im pretty sure i know you look" either that or he was trying to figure out wtf i was driving (gloria)
    Lol I feel so popular. People only notice me because I have such distinctive cars :/ I didnt realise it was you, I was checking out the pimpin gloria

25. Post
    was it newmarket ? i keep thinking it was the bp end of gillies ave but i cant remember, but yea i saws you au, i think it was your plate combined with the multi coloured front that gave it away :P