Page 1 of 94 12341151 ... Last

1. Post

snapped this up in Aus

so I was in Aus for xmas/new years 2nd day there I ran into this; 2 of these "wigga's" jump out and think I'm admiring there car.

LOL!

2. Post
    hahaha

space ship

3. Post
    whata thing of beauty

4. Post
    Got Rice? wrote:
    so I was in Aus for xmas/new years 2nd day there I ran into this; 2 of these "wigga's" jump out and think I'm admiring there car.

LOL!
    Looks mint.

I say we make a thread of "IRL funnies" (similar to TM funnies) for comedic cars we happen to see in the flesh. I saw a REALLY good candidate for this a couple of hours ago. It was a pulsar type thing with a hideous bodykit.

A special prize for whoever snaps the worst car.

5. Post
    lol the signs behind the car suit the occasion

'Buy 1 get 1 FREE'

6. Post
    I should get my phone camera out more, you obviously whern't over here long enough.

7. Post
    What?

I see nothing wrong with that Green VE Commy. Nice utes tbh.
    han16

8. Post
    My phone had plenty of photos of this sort of stuff except being an LG it played games with me.

I had a pink R32 Skyline on chromes, a white Maxima with a black bodykit and primer grey wing, a white Mitsubishi Evo 5 with a red wing and a few of the typical West Auckland drifter cars

Not really hard to find some funny looking cars around here

9. Post
    i had a pic of an FTO with a dump pipe attached.

Except, the dump pipe was going sideways instead. I had this on my phone before it was stolen, but pretty sure the guy parks in teh same spot. Will go find it when im on my day off.

10. Post
    IRL I snapped these piles of shit.

I call this one "Why I hate Honda's" I got a spoiler on my spoilers spoiler. And another one below those ones. And two little ones each side!

OMG!

Mad fabricating skills

Got enough spoiler there buddy?

11. Post
    ROFL!

12. Post
    Can anybody find a worse car than that Honda. Has to be a IRL pic that you took. lol

13. Post
    Don't have the pxt no more but have seen a Daihatsu Charade with tripple big bore exhausts. 3 cylinders, one zaust for each cylinder.

14. Post
    I'll try to look up a Honda Civic with a huge TRD sticker on it.

Sigh..the idiots that give us legit owners a bad name.

15. Post
    My god that is one ugly car.

16. Post
    Got Rice? wrote:

LOL!
    lol is that a daihatsu lantis? lol at the blue duct tape cris cros shit going on lol

p.s funny how it's usually hondas with stupid ass tripple wings on, with huge wide bodykit and 14" wheels

17. Post
    tjbro wrote:
    lol is that a daihatsu lantis? lol at the blue duct tape cris cros shit going on lol
    It's a Hyundai. I forget what model that is, but needless to say they lack any sporting pretension whatsoever.

Y'see, in Australia they don't have cheap jap imports to rice up, so the cheapest small cars available are Aussie-new shitters, the cheapest of which are Korean. So Hyundais, Daewoos and Kias.

When I was in Adelaide a couple of years ago I saw a bunch of young Asian guys get out of a riced-up VT Commodore. It was weird.

18. Post
    Should also mention while I was taking that photo on the motorway just before the Mt Wellington Turnoff. I was laughing my ass off. He spotted me laughing and trying to take a picture. He then proceeded to what must have been some form of VTAX acceleration. WORST sounding car I have ever heard! So not only does he have the worst looking car, he also has the worst sounding car I have see with my own two eyes.

19. Post
    We used to have a thread dedicated to motoring masterpieces such as these. Although it created a bit of drama when a few car club cars were posted and the owners came on to defend their pride and joys. Pretty lulz.

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/showthread...ghlight=gayest

edit: doh, it was raped by the crash. Good one egor

20. Post
    Didnt they used to rice up Protons and Swifts?

21. Post
    Hyundai Accent.... do not want

22. Post
    Here's a couple i prepared earlier

Unfortunately we were laughing so much this came out a little blurry

Poor ol' Soarer getting the treatment

23. Post
    guys plz stop it

24. Post
    Driftit wrote:
    I call this one "Why I hate Honda's" I got a spoiler on my spoilers spoiler. And another one below those ones. And two little ones each side!
    Hafta admit, thats pretty bad .

I'll see if I come across any on my trips tomorrow.

25. Post
    can a admin please change the name of this thread to "IRL funnies"