Human episode 1 and 2 its on youtube and netflix freat doco 3 part series

2. Post
    Hotel Mumbai

still in the middle of watching it actually, just paused for dinner

Good. Pretty brutal.

3. Post
    BZP wrote:
    I am mother netflix was good imo
    Watched this yesterday, also thought it was good. Loved how it panned out for Hilary Swank's character Kiwi connection with this too; Weta Workshop did the robot design.

Also watched Straw Dogs. It was decent, a little drawn out, but entertaining ending.

4. Post
    Yeah I am mother was pretty decent.

One of the better Netflix sci-fi's.

5. Post
    Prospect - I enjoyed it

6. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Watched this yesterday, also thought it was good. Loved how it panned out for Hilary Swank's character Kiwi connection with this too; Weta Workshop did the robot design.
    Watched I AM MOTHER last night - loved it. Wasn't entirely onboard with Daughter and the way her character was played but I really want to see a prequel now.

BZP wrote:
    Prospect - I enjoyed it
    Prospect was amazing. Best space-western I've ever seen.

7. Post
    ^ I'll definitely check out Prospect.

8. Post
    I watched "Titanic" last night. It is my favorite film.

9. Post
    Ip man

10. Post
    Started watching Pinky Malinky on Netflix - I love it! Just dumb, silly fun.

11. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Yeah I am mother was pretty decent.

One of the better Netflix sci-fi's.
    Just watched this. Was pretty good

12. Post
    Yep just watched I am Mother last night, was great. I too look forward to a prequel, wouldn't even mind a sequel.

13. Post
    ^ I think it has the potential to be something quite special.

14. Post
    Last Breath (Netflix)

Probably the most tense doco I've watched.

Watch it.

15. Post
    Whiplash.

Good movie ...
    Tarantino would be proud of some of the insults thrown around in this movie.

16. Post
    Another thumbs up for I Am Mother!

17. Post
    Watched I Am Mother. Good sci fi flick. Might watch Rim of the world tonight

18. Post
    BZP wrote:
    netflix When They See Us the last episode had me pretty emotional
    Just finished watching this. Got dem feels as well Got so angry at the scum bag prosecutors & detectives & how they didn't give a shit about the lives of these young kids & will never get punished for it

19. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Just finished watching this. Got dem feels as well Got so angry at the scum bag prosecutors & detectives & how they didn't give a shit about the lives of these young kids & will never get punished for it
    I saw an article on the herald a few days ago that the lead prosecutor had sone kinda book deal and just got dropped from her label because of the show. That put a smile on my face.

20. Post
    I Am Mother (2019 - Netflix) 7.5/10

Good performances, interesting premise. I felt they could've made a little more of the story though - it just kind of fizzles out towards the end.
    Last edited by denj; 24th June 2019 at 5:20 am.

21. Post
    Rim of the world... dumb action tween movie with super annoying characters.

22. Post
    Old Man and the Gun
    Had a nice light-hearted feel to it, but was also quite repetitive and a bit shallow.

23. Post
    Ip man 2

24. Post
    A bit late to the party but just watched The Hitman's Bodyguard on Netflix. I didn't even know about this movie until I heard something about the sequel a couple of months ago lol.

Really enjoyed it & looking forward to the sequel

25. Post
    Jo Koy - Coming in Hot

Many lols were had