What was the last thing you watched?

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 4814

1. Post
    1917 and Midway (enjoyed). And about minutes of Jojo Rabbit before I had to turn that shit off. Urgh.

2. Post
    Dracula - i enjoyed it
    After Life. Better than i expected.
    Dolittle - not good.
    Last edited by Elgaria; 9th February 2020 at 8:50 pm.

3. Post
    Watched Ant Man last night. Wasn't too bad but it was trying a bit to hard to be another Spiderman in my view. I'll see how the sequel Ant Man and the wasp fair tonight.

4. Post
    The Lighthouse (2019)

That was some weird as shit. But as always, decent acting from Dafoe and Pattinson too.

5. Post
    Watched first 3 eps of Locke & Key on Netflix. Was ok but a bit too young adult/kiddy for my taste so stopped watching.

6. Post
    started watching Inhumans on Disney Plus. Terrible acting. but kinda get what they were trying to do. It's still watchable just leave your brain under the couch.

7. Post
    “The last thing he wanted” on Netflix, yet another movie where Netflix spends all the money on casting and leaves nothing but a weak script. Really boring and far too much talking without anything being said.

8. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    “The last thing he wanted” on Netflix, yet another movie where Netflix spends all the money on casting and leaves nothing but a weak script. Really boring and far too much talking without anything being said.
    Damn. Guess I might take that off my list. If that all Affleck does nowadays? Netflix specials?

9. Post
    Jojo Rabbit - wasnt sure if it would be my type of movie but I really enjoyed it

That shoe scene though

10. Post
    Mafs 😆

11. Post
    Sophs wrote:
    Mafs ��

12. Post
    I've started watching Agent Carter. Not to bad a show.

13. Post
    If you have not watched it, you totally should check it out! It was such a great film

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

14. Post
    Just got back from watching The Invisible Man thanks to the tickets I won from the GP comp I thought it was awesome and enjoyed it alot

15. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Just got back from watching The Invisible Man thanks to the tickets I won from the GP comp I thought it was awesome and enjoyed it alot
    It's one of the better remakes of a classic.

16. Post
    Watched Captain Marvel.. ZZzz movie. The CGI looked awful for most of the movie. especially for the de-aging of Sam L Jackson and the Agent.

17. Post
    Just finished Kingdom. It was ****en awesome Shits all over any American zombie stuff.

18. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Just finished Kingdom. It was ****en awesome Shits all over any American zombie stuff.
    I finished it tonight too, loved it. Hope it gets renewed.

19. Post
    Bloodshot of Vin Diesel, Sam Heughan

20. Post
    A Quiet Place.

Damn, that was whack.

21. Post
    Just watched Resident Evil: The Final Chapter on Netflix expecting it to be total shit but I actually liked it lol. Maybe cos I was tired and my brain was switched off but I didn't think it was that bad at all. Didn't like how they treated Wesker at the end though he should've been the final boss.

22. Post
    Starwars - Rise of Skywalker. Beginning and middle was alright, the end though... yeah. I think it could have been better.
    It use to feel that the dark side was almost unbeatable. Now it seems to just fold.

Altered Carbon S1. God the acting is terrible. The story though isnt bad. Not sure if i should start S2.

23. Post
    ^ I just finished season 2 and season 1 was better...

24. Post
    Invisible Man, they did a good job at making an empty room menacing.

25. Post
    Nothing.

Just want to watch someNetflix, and it's being a dick saying it can't play that right now...

What else am I supposed to do? Just talk about Corona some more?