What was the last thing you watched?

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 51 to 75 of 4459

  1. Post
    #51
    Hellraiser

  2. Post
    #52
    Hulk vs. Wolverine
    Hulk vs. Thor

    Thor had a better ending, Deadpool is hilarious

  3. Post
    #53
    Metalocalypse Season 2 Episodes 7 onwards.

  4. Post
    #54
    Kytana wrote:
    Hulk vs. Wolverine
    Hulk vs. Thor

    Thor had a better ending, Deadpool is hilarious
    Watched these as well, I recommend them!

    Deadpool was cool as haha, true to his comic book persona.

  5. Post
    #55
    Frontier (DVD)

  6. Post
    #56
    Xenith wrote:
    Frontier (DVD)
    Do you mean Frontier(s)

  7. Post
    #57
    rhythm! wrote:
    Do you mean Frontier(s)
    Yes it can also be called Frontier... but that's the same DVD - gory as hell /shiver

  8. Post
    #58
    Xenith wrote:
    Yes it can also be called Frontier... but that's the same DVD - gory as hell /shiver
    Yeah its pretty damn sick!

  9. Post
    #59
    Balls of Fury

    Contained lols.

  10. Post
    #60
    Starship Troopers

  11. Post
    #61
    Gattaca

    A fav movie of mine, but haven't watched it in a while. Watched it today because I'm going to write an essay about it.

  12. Post
    #62
    Hellraiser

  13. Post
    #63
    radiostatic wrote:
    Gattaca

    A fav movie of mine, but haven't watched it in a while. Watched it today because I'm going to write an essay about it.
    I love that movie! I had almost fogotten about it, thanks for reminding me to watch it again

    rhythm! wrote:
    Hellraiser
    AGAIN?

  14. Post
    #64
    lol opps

    It actually took me about 12 hours to watch it because I kept stopping and starting alllllllll day

    Douche syndrome, i'm so forgetful

  15. Post
    #65
    Silent Hill, I first watched it when it came out on dvd and it was freakin awesome, still is

    Havn't played the game though, is the game just as scary?

  16. Post
    #66
    Kytana wrote:
    Silent Hill, I first watched it when it came out on dvd and it was freakin awesome, still is

    Havn't played the game though, is the game just as scary?
    This is one of the movies that remained very true to the game, i'd go as far to say its the best adaptation even though it isn't spot on.

    The game is much more scarier purely because you are the protagonist!

  17. Post
    #67
    rhythm! wrote:
    This is one of the movies that remained very true to the game, i'd go as far to say its the best adaptation even though it isn't spot on.

    The game is much more scarier purely because you are the protagonist!
    OMG will have to play the game during the day... & with happy music playing lol, some game creatures are so freaky aye like the beserker from GOW - blutty scary material!! Silent Hills freakies take the cake though.

  18. Post
    #68
    Gran Torino

  19. Post
    #69
    Kytana wrote:
    OMG will have to play the game during the day... & with happy music playing lol, some game creatures are so freaky aye like the beserker from GOW - blutty scary material!! Silent Hills freakies take the cake though.
    Never finished the game for that reason lol The eerie music freaks me out, as does the quiet nothing-but-footsteps kinda of silence where you just KNOW something is around the corner x_x

    Back to topic: Family Guy

  20. Post
    #70
    Smallville s08e12

  21. Post
    #71
    Revolutionary Road - only watch this if you're in a real relationship otherwise you won't like it.
    The Hurt Locker - awesome action movie for more info read the reviews thread

  22. Post
    #72
    Frasier

  23. Post
    #73
    I heart Frasier.

    Kelsey Grammer played the same character for over 20 years, that is a hardcore feat.


    Last thing I watched was an episode of Brotherhood.

  24. Post
    #74
    PtP wrote:
    I heart Frasier.

    Kelsey Grammer played the same character for over 20 years, that is a hardcore feat.


    Last thing I watched was an episode of Brotherhood.

    Yeah I can't get enough of Frasier. Grammer is a very funny person.

  25. Post
    #75
    Sunrise