(3 votes)

1. Post
    Hellraiser

2. Post
    Hulk vs. Wolverine
    Hulk vs. Thor

Thor had a better ending, Deadpool is hilarious

3. Post
    Metalocalypse Season 2 Episodes 7 onwards.

4. Post
    Kytana wrote:
    Hulk vs. Wolverine
    Hulk vs. Thor

Thor had a better ending, Deadpool is hilarious
    Watched these as well, I recommend them!

Deadpool was cool as haha, true to his comic book persona.

5. Post
    Frontier (DVD)

6. Post
    Xenith wrote:
    Frontier (DVD)
    Do you mean Frontier(s)

7. Post
    rhythm! wrote:
    Do you mean Frontier(s)
    Yes it can also be called Frontier... but that's the same DVD - gory as hell /shiver

8. Post
    Xenith wrote:
    Yes it can also be called Frontier... but that's the same DVD - gory as hell /shiver
    Yeah its pretty damn sick!

9. Post
    Balls of Fury

Contained lols.

10. Post
    Starship Troopers

11. Post
    Gattaca

A fav movie of mine, but haven't watched it in a while. Watched it today because I'm going to write an essay about it.

12. Post
    Hellraiser

13. Post
    radiostatic wrote:
    Gattaca

A fav movie of mine, but haven't watched it in a while. Watched it today because I'm going to write an essay about it.
    I love that movie! I had almost fogotten about it, thanks for reminding me to watch it again

rhythm! wrote:
    Hellraiser
    AGAIN?

14. Post
    lol opps

It actually took me about 12 hours to watch it because I kept stopping and starting alllllllll day

Douche syndrome, i'm so forgetful

15. Post
    Silent Hill, I first watched it when it came out on dvd and it was freakin awesome, still is

Havn't played the game though, is the game just as scary?

16. Post
    Kytana wrote:
    Silent Hill, I first watched it when it came out on dvd and it was freakin awesome, still is

Havn't played the game though, is the game just as scary?
    This is one of the movies that remained very true to the game, i'd go as far to say its the best adaptation even though it isn't spot on.

The game is much more scarier purely because you are the protagonist!

17. Post
    rhythm! wrote:
    This is one of the movies that remained very true to the game, i'd go as far to say its the best adaptation even though it isn't spot on.

The game is much more scarier purely because you are the protagonist!
    OMG will have to play the game during the day... & with happy music playing lol, some game creatures are so freaky aye like the beserker from GOW - blutty scary material!! Silent Hills freakies take the cake though.

18. Post
    Gran Torino

19. Post
    Kytana wrote:
    OMG will have to play the game during the day... & with happy music playing lol, some game creatures are so freaky aye like the beserker from GOW - blutty scary material!! Silent Hills freakies take the cake though.
    Never finished the game for that reason lol The eerie music freaks me out, as does the quiet nothing-but-footsteps kinda of silence where you just KNOW something is around the corner x_x

Back to topic: Family Guy

20. Post
    Smallville s08e12

21. Post
    Revolutionary Road - only watch this if you're in a real relationship otherwise you won't like it.
    The Hurt Locker - awesome action movie for more info read the reviews thread

22. Post
    Frasier

23. Post
    I heart Frasier.

Kelsey Grammer played the same character for over 20 years, that is a hardcore feat.

Last thing I watched was an episode of Brotherhood.

24. Post
    PtP wrote:
    I heart Frasier.

Kelsey Grammer played the same character for over 20 years, that is a hardcore feat.

Last thing I watched was an episode of Brotherhood.

Yeah I can't get enough of Frasier. Grammer is a very funny person.

25. Post
    Sunrise