What was the last thing you watched?

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 4,576 to 4,591 of 4591

1. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    Glow just dropped a new season
    Just finished S3. Thought it was weaker than the previous seasons as there was a lot less focus on the actual wrestling & it was more soppy & serious. Got a bit heavy on the LBGT stuff at times for such a light hearted show. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the final season since its pretty much run its course now & not sure where else it could go.

2. Post
    Been watching a Korean gameshow on Netflix called Busted! About people playing a murder mystery game by being detectives finding clues and doing missions. A little bit like The Amazing Race but funnier. Is good.

3. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Derby Girls or Derry Girls?
    LOL yeah Derry Girls rofl

4. Post
    Batman: Hush - another great DC animated movie

5. Post
    Saw Once Upon a Time in Hollywood last night.
    Weak and meandering.
    Don't bother seeing in theatres.

6. Post
    Watched The wandering earth on netflix.

7. Post
    Wu Assassins-netflix enjoyed it

8. Post
    BZP wrote:
    Wu Assassins-netflix enjoyed it
    First Another Life now this. You have incredibly low standards lol.

9. Post
    Yeah, I watched the first episode of Wu Assassins and it was comically bad and cheesy.

10. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Yeah, I watched the first episode of Wu Assassins and it was comically bad and cheesy.
    It gets way better

11. Post
    It's one of those it's so bad it's good. Only good thing to come out of the series is the fight scenes.

12. Post
    you kents are 2 picky

13. Post
    You mean have standards.

14. Post
    The Great Way is not difficult for those who have no preferences.

15. Post
    Once Upon a Time in HollyWood - was pretty good. Got a bit of the Pulp Fiction vibe to it as well. However, after the initial few scenes it went downhill
    Last edited by KiwiTT; 20th August 2019 at 8:38 pm.

16. Post
    After listening to a couple podcasts and critic reviews, I now understand the themes a little better.
    I think it was a good film, but I just felt that the end was rushed.
    Sharon's plotline finally linking up with Rick's felt weak and I think he deserved a better payoff.
    The siege at Rick's was amazing though, just a little short.