What was the last thing you watched?

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 4721

1. Post
    Watched Ford vs Ferrari , heavy weight cast, excellent RL material and really really good movie, 8/10 tho probably not a theater required movie as the sound stage and view angles was not used as it could have been . Really enjoyable tho and of course Damon and Bale is easy recommendations.

The RL story of Ken Miles as well is worth reading about, our own Bruce Mclaren stole his triple crown unintentionally ( or not depending on who you read about ) . 3 NZ racers were with Ken Miles at that historic Le Mans win, Chris Amon, Mclaren and Denny Hulme .

2. Post
    Watched Ready Or Not. Fun flick.

3. Post
    Men in Black International -I thought it would be crap but it was surprisingly decent. I think it had a lot to do with how charming Hemsworth and Thompson were rather than anything to do with the script.

4. Post
    Knives Out. 8/10.

Really enjoyable Sunday afternoon watch, this one. Reminded me a bit of 'Game Night', but with a more campy tone. Seems like Rian Johnson just got a whole bunch of great actors together and said '**** it, have fun'; works well.

If you like cheesy murder mysteries, this ones for you. Doesn't take itself too seriously, either.

5. Post
    Watched a Japanese microbudget zombie film called One Cut of the Dead after one of the guys on RLM said it was his 2nd favorite film of the year I thought I'd give it a watch. Wasn't into it for the first half an hour or so, wondered why the hell he liked it so much it just seemed like a really bad cheaply made C grade horror flick, but then something happens around the 40 minute mark that makes you appreciate the first 40 minutes a lot more and the rest of the film is one of the most enjoyable things I've watched in a long while. A very creative and satisfying film.

Did a bit of Googling and the film made a thousand times its budget at the Japanese box office, that's crazy!

6. Post
    Watched "Outlaw King" & "The King" recently on Netflix, both pretty mediocre if I'm being honest.

7. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    Watched Ford vs Ferrari
    Me too last night.
    Quite enjoyed it as a biopic, I'm sure they've fiddled with the timeline for flow.

Still suffered from poor upshift:downshift ratio.
    I could have sworn I heard him upshift into a corner a couple times.

Have always thought the GT40 was a thing of beauty despite the agricultural rear end.

8. Post
    Was in the mood for a horror last night, so watched The Blackcoats Daughter on Netflix. It nailed the tone it was going for really well, but was too arty and obtuse for its own good. Dumb disjointed story and a shit ending.

9. Post
    Watched Van Helsing movie. Trashy movie lol

10. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Have you seen the TV show?

11. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Have you seen the TV show?
    Yup even worse than the movie. I think some aspects of the movie was pretty ok.

12. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Only movie I ever walked out of. No regrets.

13. Post
    Knives Out. Really enjoyed it.

14. Post
    Watched Ad Astra last night. It was good. Ending was a little anti climatic especially after such a journey to get there. I can see now why the reviews were so mixed. But it leaves you pondering some big questions about our place in the universe. Visually stunning tho and a great musical score worth checking out if you like space movies.

15. Post
    Watched a movie called Freaks, not a bad sci-fi movie.

16. Post
    Joker was awesome

17. Post
    Enjoyed Dr Sleep. Not as intense as Shining but interesting story.

18. Post
    The Irishman

Went in blind. **** that was long... Had to watch it over two nights. Probably would've made a better limited series.

Great cast. But felt a bit like an overly long road trip flick meets some sopranos episodes.

19. Post
    Was just watching Tom and Jerry

20. Post
    Finished From Dusk Til Dawn the TV series. Some major plotholes. But gore and women in tight fitting clothes mmm tasty lol Thinking I'll start on Season 2 of Mars tonight.

21. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Watched Ad Astra last night. It was good. Ending was a little anti climatic especially after such a journey to get there. I can see now why the reviews were so mixed. But it leaves you pondering some big questions about our place in the universe. Visually stunning tho and a great musical score worth checking out if you like space movies.
    Watched this last night.
    Was pretty dissapointed with it.
    I felt it didnt really ask any of the big questions that havent already been asked and answered way more eloquently in other movies.
    Just felt like a boring totally unrealistic space trip.

22. Post
    I watched the new Netflix Michael Bay film 6 Underground, I thought it was sh/t.

23. Post
    ^ gratuitously gratuitous action.

Was indeed a shit movie.

24. Post
    I watched I lost my body last night. Trippy french animation about a hand on a journey to find it's owner.

25. Post
    Knives Out really met my expectations. I enjoyed watching it.