What was the last thing you watched?

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 4,651 to 4,657 of 4657

1. Post
    ^ Sounds decent. Vince Vaughan huh? Hard to imagine him in a role like that.

WarZoner wrote:
    Just watched Eli. Wasn't too bad a flick.
    Flaked out watching this last night - wasn't the film, was just tired. Trying to bring back my own version of "Sunday Horrors". The trailer made it look scary as hell. Worth a watch?

2. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Fractured for last nights movie. (was trying to do a horror month since it's October) But it ended up like a B grade thriller not a horror. Bloody netflix genre listings.
    Should be a rule that a film/tv show can only be in one genre on Netflix.

I would've classed Fractured as thriller.

Waste so much time scrolling through the same thing in 4-5 different genres...

3. Post
    Half way through the first season of Deadwood. Pretty decent.

4. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Sounds decent. Vince Vaughan huh? Hard to imagine him in a role like that.

Flaked out watching this last night - wasn't the film, was just tired. Trying to bring back my own version of "Sunday Horrors". The trailer made it look scary as hell. Worth a watch?
    It was good until the twist at the end. Wasn't really scary but worth a watch if you're wanting something to watch on a rainy night and have run outta "horror" flicks

5. Post
    ^ Sweet, thanks.

So, 1922, Geralds Game and In the Tall Grass all look quite decent horrors - seen any of these? Other recommendations?

6. Post
    In the tall grass is shit. Just doesn't really have a cohesive story.

I liked Gerard's game. Mainly cause of Carla whatsherface.

Haven't seen 1922.

7. Post
    In the tall grass is just stupid. Mostly some chick screaming after her creepy brother but has some pretty cool CGI scenes at least.