Results 2,601 to 2,619 of 2619

1. Post
    Hey ray
    Be great to see you man
    Will be seeting up friday arvo no dought your welcome to come around n help. Set your gear up fiday night if you want

2. Post
    Registrations should be "fixed" aka I couldn't be bothered trying to debug googles recaptcha so dsabled it because it's ****ing late and I have to be up early.

3. Post
    Thanks Aethor
    Your a legend bro. Be great to see you and the lad at the Lan.
    Kicking my ass as usual

aEth0R wrote:
    Registrations should be "fixed" aka I couldn't be bothered trying to debug googles recaptcha so dsabled it because it's ****ing late and I have to be up early.

4. Post
    Looking forward to another SMG LAN. Down for playing whatever

Don't have a spare gaming PC sorry.

5. Post
    See you lads there

6. Post
    See you there peeps...

Grab this freebie while you're at it... Unreal Tournament

7. Post
    yeah grabbing it now lets rock some more UT peeps

8. Post
    Prizes from PB tech wellington
    Thanks guys

www.pbtech.co.nz

9. Post
    Sorry guys
    Once again Spark have ****ed up again and my IP at SMG (Fixed for hosting) has changed so web site is down until they fix it
    What a bunch of Muppet's!

10. Post
    [SMG]Smeg wrote:
    Sorry guys
    Once again Spark have ****ed up again and my IP at SMG (Fixed for hosting) has changed so web site is down until they fix it
    What a bunch of Muppet's!
    Hahaha was just going to say who broke the website!!!

11. Post
    so fkn tempted to fly over for this. Who can sponsor me a rig for some cash? hahah

12. Post
    skytech wrote:
    so fkn tempted to fly over for this. Who can sponsor me a rig for some cash? hahah
    Hey Skytech Plenty of room here for you You can crash at my place if you need a place to crash. Your welcome to jump on my pc when im not playing

13. Post
    Lan invites going out for 27th October (Weekend after Labour weekend)
    Get yourself and your mates registered for invites

14. Post
    Got my email the other day - it's been a long time since I've been to one of these but I'll be living in Wellington soon - hopefully will be able to make it!

15. Post
    Keen

16. Post
    Soulrolll wrote:
    Keen
    Bring a headset this time eh lol

17. Post
    I think i can make it... starting my new job across the road at Park Road Post in a few weeks so might see if some of them are keen.

18. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    I think i can make it... starting my new job across the road at Park Road Post in a few weeks so might see if some of them are keen.
    yeah be cool to have you guys there

19. Post
    Disasta wrote:
    Bring a headset this time eh lol
    Got a new one