1. Post
    What the ****, every time I have glass of orange juice I start sneezing.

2. Post
    Day off work, why the f**k aren't I doing anything worthwhile so far.

3. Post
    delph0r is touching himself

oh shi-

4. Post
    I have been playing with my belly button for over an hour now. Is there something wrong with me?

5. Post
    Cynos wrote:
    Have you bought anything from gunbroker? I'm wondering how much hassle the export stuff is.
    No, export licenses from the USA for the seller are a real pain, but then there are a few sellers who will ship international so I figure they know what to do. But I'm keeping an eye out as I have friends who travel there regularly and they can ship it back with their company stuff. Weapons wise I read that it has to be on the list from Police for acceptable imports otherwise customs holds onto it for eternity + 1 day.

I'm keeping an eye out for a new competition pistol

6. Post
    Just ate a footlong... Only wanted a 6-inch but the Subway noobs cocked it up. Jesse Ryder is a legend.

7. Post
    Two days past a major bunch of vaccinations for travel, I have a fever and I'm tripping balls. Falling in and out of consciousness, had a huge dream that kiwi's dyfunctional parents had dragged him on a trip through Otago to pick nectarines until Mettler exploded a seagull in front of the car.

Am I awake? Should I be posting thing? Why was my room in the dream the same colour at GP's background when I don't even spend that much time here? Will the egg-sized scarlet lump on my arm decrease anytime soon and is it safe to go back to slee zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. Post
    hi internet

9. Post
    I have a headache

10. Post
    hattie is thinking how stupid it is that every friday noone wants to eat the same thing for dinner, so we never end up getting anything until really late. I'M HUNGRY!!!

11. Post
    looks like we're having curry.

12. Post
    Jurassic Park vs Independence Day

13. Post
    balls?

14. Post
    Too full. Going to explode. Curry sooooo good.

15. Post
    im going to ****in kill the neighbours dog if he doesnt shut the hell up soon

16. Post
    should I go smoke before I go poo, or poo first then smoke... or smoke while pooping?

17. Post
    There's too much music in my playlist.

18. Post
    Vegrandis is sitting next to Hattie watching Project Runway.
    Vegrandis

19. Post
    hattie wants to touch Veg

20. Post
    Theres a certain part of me that feels the urge to let cry a roar of fierce and epic proportions, however if i initiate such barbaric cry for war i might poop my pants a little.

21. Post
    frio is sick of sobriety and also HATES POLAND AND **** YOU BAVARIA YOU WILL BE CRUSHED AS I FORCE MY WAY INTO THE RHINELAND'S SWEET, SWEET SOUTHERN FLANK.

22. Post
    I love this song. Wish there were lasers, buzzy visuals and an amped up atmosphere around me right now

23. Post
    I need to pee. Damn beer.

24. Post
    I licked my flatmate's eyeball.
    Vegrandis

25. Post
    wtf