1. Post
    Eyeball licking is not sexual...at all.

2. Post
    I have often wondered what the purpose of life is. Having thought about it I've decided it's kicking arse and taking names.
    My ear canals are very sensitive. They're stainless steel. Took a bullet in Corregidor. Passed straight through.

3. Post
    It was salty.
    Vegrandis

4. Post
    Did you make it cry?
    My ear canals are very sensitive. They're stainless steel. Took a bullet in Corregidor. Passed straight through.

5. Post
    I'll make you cry

6. Post
    Ok so I think it's time I went home. Flatmate is too drunk.

7. Post
    hattie wrote:
    I'll make you cry

O_o

8. Post
    ^^ My thoughts exactly.

9. Post
    Death by stoning. It's what Allah would want.

10. Post
    but i must solve this mystery! i thought she would let slip more clues if she got more drunk but then she went offline, talk about anti climax, and then we have random people who lurk the wow forums popping into the thread and im like woah man

trippy O_o

11. Post
    Be a man. Women like to confuse. Slap her.

12. Post
    so i woke up with a massive hangover and i had deleted every song on my ipod and replaced it 'electric feel':O
    meh at least i didnt wake up outside my own house

13. Post
    Meh. Work.

14. Post
    I wish 8pm would roll around faster. I don't like working on weekends. Soon I won't have a job though, that's going to be sweet. Hand in my pants on the couch every day, waiting for the woman to bring home the bacon. Sweeeet life.

15. Post
    These creme-filled oat cookies are gooood...

What's on the box?

I'm tired...

I ate too much.

16. Post
    I'm hungry and there has been no announcement of food. On a lighter note, Miss Saigon is a beautiful musical.

17. Post
    My friend is in Miss Saigon in Christchurch. Have no experience with it but I'll definitely be going to it when it starts.

18. Post
    Never ever work for farmers. Ever.

They're honestly the worst kind of people. Which is saying a lot, coming from me, seeing as technically, i'm one too...having lived and worked on a farm almost all my life...

Just not happy unless they've got something to bitch about.

And when you're fixing their shit equipment, they say "oh i'm not a mechanic, but i think you're wrong", despite the fact you've explained, very slowly and carefully, that the problem can't be anything else.

19. Red Faced
    4wd wrote:
    And when you're fixing their shit equipment, they say "oh i'm not a mechanic, but i think you're wrong", despite the fact you've explained, very slowly and carefully, that the problem can't be anything else.
    Sounds just like working in the computer trade, I try and help my granny and she does that exact same thing.

20. Post
    MMM Corona

21. Post
    Hattie got drunk and posted on gpod, there, my thoughts.

22. Post
    hattie wrote:
    MMM Corona

see baffa.

23. Post
    A friend had some messed up Speights that was Apricot flavoured. Tasted like apricot muesli bars. Sounds like a bad idea trying to market beer to women, I assume it wasn't selling so well they were flogging them off pretty cheap.

24. Post
    Debating whether or not to acquire RA3:Uprising while listening to one of the songs off the OST. It's epic.

25. Post
    I have silicon on my hands... mmm so smooth and water-resistant