Results 65,751 to 65,775 of 275820

1. Post
    Off to eat and drink, i would say goodbye, but none of you are real anyway

2. Post
    The whole universe is a figment of Nocturne's imagination.

3. Post

4. Post
    Naaaaaaw love you guys

5. Post
    Bought some sarsaparilla due to playing lots of New Vegas.
    Not impressed

6. Post

7. Post
    When I was younger I used to think I was the only 'real' person and everyone else was just there to keep me entertained.

Also BC2 wont let me create an account

8. Post
    T1nman wrote:
    Not impressed
    It is horrible.

9. Post
    T1nman wrote:
    Not impressed

Sarsaparilla is pretty much root beer, So good.

10. Post
    Dr Pepper tbh.

11. Post
    jdz wrote:
    When I was younger I used to think I was the only 'real' person and everyone else was just there to keep me entertained.

Also BC2 wont let me create an account
    When I was young I thought the car stayed still and the world moved around it.

12. Post
    ^ Good theory tbh, like those games in timezone made for kids where you drive a car on the plastic rotating map thing

13. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Dr Pepper tbh.

14. Post
    Love my local takeaways. They gave me someones phone order that was the same as mine so I didn't have to wait

15. Post
    Just witnessed an hilarious awkward start to a first date. Some guy came round to pick up my flatemate for drinks and food and than a party and oh my god they were not geling well. they were talking in the lounge and i was chilling in the kitchen, high as trying not to crack up at them. ah who knows, maybe after a few drinks shit will be better for them

16. Post
    Shikari wrote:
    Dead to me

17. Post
    Anyone here a BC2 xbox player? I'm trying to create an account in-game but it's not letting me

18. Post
    I haven't had Dr Pepper for ages. Don't really remember what it tastes like now.

19. Post
    Think I've only tried the cherry one, didn't really like it.

Anyway, Spartacus time!

20. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Anyway, Spartacus time!
    Jelly

21. Post
    Just chucked dinner in the oven. Meatloaf Brains.

22. Post
    jdz wrote:
    Anyone here a BC2 xbox player? I'm trying to create an account in-game but it's not letting me
    As in Battlefield: BC2? I've got it on xbox and didn't have any trouble, but I think I already had an EA account. It's been awhile so I can't really remember sorry.

Xoloitzcuintle wrote:
    Sorry bro, I belong to PS3 master race
    pffftcchhh, whatevs.

23. Post
    jdz wrote:
    Sorry bro, I belong to PS3 master race

24. Post
    damnit. Really want to go out, but no-one at the flat does, and I don't want to go into town on my own since the only people I know there are semi-friends that'd be semi awkward to hang out with.

How to motivate hungover flatmates to go out with me. Nocturne has left for sister's party boo.

25. Post
    GPOD town crew assemble!