Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 275932

  1. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    You can get your restricted 6 months after you get your learners... learners at 15, restricted at 15 and a half
    Oh so it is. Been so long i've had to actually worry about this i can't remember lol

  2. Post
    I'm currently supposed to be worrying about it, but see if that'll stop me from forgetting about it.

  3. Post
    Isn't it different for bikes though?

  4. Post
    Don't think so, but I wouldn't take my word for it. Speaking of, I may or may not be able to get my bike full this month. Aw yee

  5. Post
    brin_vg wrote:
    I'd actually be pretty keen for this. Would only need it on one leg and I'd gain two inches.
    That surgery pretty much comes with the side effect of arthritis on said bone.

    One of my broken bones aches somewhat bad in winter. blargle.

    brin_vg wrote:
    Don't think so, but I wouldn't take my word for it. Speaking of, I may or may not be able to get my bike full this month. Aw yee
    Wait what?

  6. Post
    Actually, on the way home today i discovered one of the negatives to having a motorbike.


    bloke on a small-ish roadbike, honda, maybe 250cc. Quite new, had spanking new leathers and a really shiny black helmet. He was trying to split his way up between the 2 lines of traffic waiting at a roundabout, i was sitting about 6 cars from the stop line, and in front of me in the other lane was a stock truck and trailer fully loaded with cattle.

    (you can probably guess what happened)


    Just as he was walking his bike past the side of the truck one of the cattle on the top deck must've got a fright, cause it let loose a stream of green liquid shit out the slot in the side of the body, all over the bonnet of the car next to the truck - Right next to the biker's head, he got absolutely covered in splatter.


    It reminded me why i drive a car Also was good to share a laugh with the people sitting in their cars around me

  7. Post
    brin_vg wrote:
    Don't think so, but I wouldn't take my word for it. Speaking of, I may or may not be able to get my bike full this month. Aw yee
    Suppose i could just do a google search but alas, that takes less typing than this message just did and i don't think i have it in me

  8. Post
    4wd wrote:
    Actually, on the way home today i discovered one of the negatives to having a motorbike.


    bloke on a small-ish roadbike, honda, maybe 250cc. Quite new, had spanking new leathers and a really shiny black helmet. He was trying to split his way up between the 2 lines of traffic waiting at a roundabout, i was sitting about 6 cars from the stop line, and in front of me in the other lane was a stock truck and trailer fully loaded with cattle.

    (you can probably guess what happened)


    Just as he was walking his bike past the side of the truck one of the cattle on the top deck must've got a fright, cause it let loose a stream of green liquid shit out the slot in the side of the body, all over the bonnet of the car next to the truck - Right next to the biker's head, he got absolutely covered in splatter.


    It reminded me why i drive a car Also was good to share a laugh with the people sitting in their cars around me
    Hahahaha, gold. He won't be getting rid of the smell for a while ..

    This is why I avoid these kinds of trucks. Not to mention you can smell them from a mile off so you can avoid them.

  9. Post
    Blinkwing wrote:
    That surgery pretty much comes with the side effect of arthritis on said bone.
    Already have as-good-as arthritis in most of my joints. Feelsbadman.

    Blinkwing wrote:
    Wait what?
    I'm that much of an old man. Not really, I just got my bike learners when I was 16 or 17.

  10. Post
    I read it as: "I may or may not be able to get my bike full this month. Aw yee"

  11. Post
    Blinkwing wrote:
    I read it as: "I may or may not be able to get my bike full this month. Aw yee"
    Well, maybe both. Without the 250cc limit, I can start looking at buying a CBR600 in repsol colours

  12. Post
    Haha, repsol colours are common in Aucks.

    And expensive.

  13. Post
    Only seen one in welly, and I know the guy who owns it.

  14. Post
    Best friend moving to Korea for rehab, hope he gets out of the army business they have there after FML

  15. Post
    I have no idea what bike I want, tbh.

    aieeeeee decisions decisions

    e:

    Apathetic tool wrote:
    Best friend moving to Korea for rehab FML
    How do you 'move' to Korea for rehab?

  16. Post
    Apathetic tool wrote:
    Best friend moving to Korea for rehab FML

    Bit far to go? and rehab for what?

  17. Post
    ^Whatever he can get his hands on. He's mostly a benzo and opiate junkie.


    He is Korean, going back to Korea instead of here to do it. NFI why other than him saying he needs to get away from his friends.

  18. Post
    Blinkwing wrote:
    I have no idea what bike I want, tbh.

    aieeeeee decisions decisions
    I want a Ducati 1198R. I doubt it'll be happening anytime soon.

  19. Post
    Expensive taste, bro.

    All I know is my next bike's gotta be good for a 6ft guy with funny legs.

  20. Post
    Superbikes are where it's at.

  21. Post
    Apathetic tool wrote:
    ^Whatever he can get his hands on. He's mostly a benzo and opiate junkie.


    He is Korean, going back to Korea instead of here to do it. NFI why other than him saying he needs to get away from his friends.
    His friends probably aren't helping whatever habit hes trying to kick so fair enough he wants to go far away from people who might help him fall of the wagon again

  22. Post
    Still haven't had a ride on my dad's motorbike yet :mad:

  23. Post
    Apathetic tool wrote:
    ^Whatever he can get his hands on. He's mostly a benzo and opiate junkie.


    He is Korean, going back to Korea instead of here to do it. NFI why other than him saying he needs to get away from his friends.

    Fair 'nuff. Most kiwis just move to the other island tho.


    Could be homesick?

  24. Post
    My brother moved to nelson away from his dumbshit friends, it's done him good

  25. Post
    I feel like going for a joyride, destinations in auckland tonight?

    Bike needs to be raped for a bit, to get us reaquanted