Results 227,751 to 227,775 of 275820

1. Post
    bvg wrote:
    Haven't been to the doctors for like 8 days or so I think.
    Haven't been to the dentist in 21 years.

2. Post
    bvg wrote:
    Haven't been to the doctors for like 8 days or so I think.
    Is your leg still ****ed?

3. Post
    Yeah, though the waiting time to see orthopaedic surgeons might have something to do with that.

4. Post
    bvg wrote:
    Yeah, though the waiting time to see orthopaedic surgeons might have something to do with that.
    How long may I ask?

5. Post
    You may not

6. Post
    ****ing rat bastard, die die dieeeeeeeeeeeee

7. Post
    jdz wrote:
    You may not
    Forgive my intrusion, I'll be on my way.

8. Post
    pizza for $3.99 is it even edible???

9. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    What are you doing about it?

I think traps are the best way to go about it rly.

Last year we had one crawl into an inaccessible nook in our kitchen to die, resulting in a huge stink, followed by our kitchen literally being covered by a black sea of blowflies a month later (I'm not exaggerating). The kitchen absolutely reeked for 4 months, making going into the kitchen insufferable.

Our cat flap is blocked now, little shits have to be let in now, so nice not having rats the size of my forearm with their organs strewn over the kitchen. Bengals are wicked creatures , I love my cat - but I'm sure he would attempt to kill me in my sleep as soon as I'm no longer of benefit to him.

10. Post
    bvg wrote:
    Really? I assume you're not going private?

11. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    I have one in the ceiling at the moment, right above my bed :mad:
    Chucked some poison up there a few hours ago, hopefully it kills the prick because it makes it near impossible to sleep and it's not like I don't have enough sleeping problems as it is.

12. Post
    Need more GOT now, damnit.

13. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    SUDDENLY

a wild EaZybb appears

14. Post

15. Post
    Why is all my cup of tea taste like trash recently?!

16. Post
    what brand/type of tea are you using

17. Post
    Stupid little girl at the supermarket tried to steal $3 from me!

18. Post
    Dilmah bro

19. Post
    Purplez went on a mini date, as such. Was really fun, but not sure if she wants to be more than friends. We'll see what happens. A+ though, would get dinner again

20. Post
    Conebeast wrote:
    What are you doing about it?

I think traps are the best way to go about it rly.

Last year we had one crawl into an inaccessible nook in our kitchen to die, resulting in a huge stink, followed by our kitchen literally being covered by a black sea of blowflies a month later (I'm not exaggerating). The kitchen absolutely reeked for 4 months, making going into the kitchen insufferable.

Our cat flap is blocked now, little shits have to be let in now, so nice not having rats the size of my forearm with their organs strewn over the kitchen. Bengals are wicked creatures , I love my cat - but I'm sure he would attempt to kill me in my sleep as soon as I'm no longer of benefit to him.
    I've put bait into cardboard tubes, he took some bites out of one last night but yet he lives.

I went down just before with my rake and head torch and bichon frise but couldn't see him. I think a trap is what I need.

Also had the same experience with a rotting rat cadaver in my ceiling in another house, and the big ass blowflies coming in. Was dark times.

21. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Dilmah bro
    How did you know? I'm like half way through the pack and just suddenly tastes bad.

22. Post
    I didn't realise that there was soap soaked tea still in the filter when I took it out of the dishwasher this morning, was rank as - wasn't in the mood to make another so drank it all anyway.

23. Post

24. Post
    bring back ra3

25. Post
    mystery 37 dollar transaction on bank statement.....do not remember what it could be.