1. Post
    their office is closed, we just sent someone over to collect money the owe us

2. Post
    Good Luck Razer. Could see this coming a mile away.

Playtech have a wholesale arm called Conextech. This is where C1 would of been buying.

3. Post
    Zomber wrote:
    Will they complete outstanding orders? I ordered some headphones (only $25) but its still frustrating.
    doubt it.

4. Post
    Well if they are truly gone, I would say they were good while they lasted! R.I.P lol

5. Post
    They were slipping very very fast... They used to be excellent!

6. Post
    For me they provided & out of all that, I only got one RMA which was attended to quick smart!
    Majority of the time, service was good - would buy from them again

Just makes it one less place to compare prices for PC parts in Auckland

7. Post
    Holy shit wtf @ that sudden shutdown - without even notifying any of their customers....

I just tried calling them and phone is disconnected.

Why would they shutdown so suddenly after so many years in business? Especially after spending so much time redesigning their website which is actually pretty f*kn awesome

8. Post
    lol they still taking orders

9. Post
    koruki wrote:
    lol they still taking orders
    getting rid of stock , haha budget place
    signed up a fake account to scam a fellow gper

10. Post
    hay wait , if they are closin down , why does there website say nothing about it ???

11. Post
    to get your money.

12. Post
    ahh , ok then when all there stuff is gone a mn\notice on the site saying ( WE ARE CLOSING DOWN) or some shit like that .

13. Post
    Bugger, ill give the bank a call and see if I can get the visa charge reversed - worth a shot.

14. Post
    RIP C1com

15. Post
    lol , They deserve to leave , such a bad place

16. Post
    Razorfoot wrote:
    their office is closed, we just sent someone over to collect money the owe us
    I hope you didn't go all PB Tech on them

17. Post
    whats wrong with pbtech? they sent the battery charger i bought in 1 day after payment clearance.

18. Post
    booyah wrote:
    whats wrong with pbtech? they sent the battery charger i bought in 1 day after payment clearance.
    PB Tech are runned by Gs, you dont know?

19. Post
    well its in recommended retailers first time customer for me

EDIT: just read old thread, lol

sigh R.I.P C1shoppingmall, they were good in 2008 gg recession

20. Post
    trancE wrote:
    Why would they shutdown so suddenly after so many years in business? Especially after spending so much time redesigning their website which is actually pretty f*kn awesome
    Like a lot of resellers they had a very questionable business model selling items for too little margin. When times get tough they can't push through the same amount of volume of sales so everything falls down. Won't be the last.

21. Post
    Those with retails shops will struggle more due to overheads.

Do-it-at-home Trademe ones will probably be ok.

22. Post
    booyah wrote:
    well its in recommended retailers first time customer for me

EDIT: just read old thread, lol

sigh R.I.P C1shoppingmall, they were good in 2008 gg recession
    http://www.gpforums.co.nz/thread/336545/1/?s=

23. Post
    Zomber wrote:
    Will they complete outstanding orders? I ordered some headphones (only $25) but its still frustrating.
    I'm in the same boat, bought a hard drive from them for $144. After a week of not getting it I was simply told they were out of stock, I asked them when they would get stock again and they said there is no ETA but I thought I'd wait. Still nothing. I emailed them again yesterday asking for my money back and now I read this! I feel like an idiot for not getting my money back sooner now

24. Post
    Unfortunately I only found this thread recently, I'm in a similar boat to all of you...

* Firstly they haven't responded to any of the 6 emails I've sent them, I have to call them up (and make many attempts at this, there's a constant engaged signal)
    * I made a purchase with my credit card on the 2nd of March, after a couple of phone calls they finally ackowledged that I'd placed the order on the 12th of March
    * On the 12th they no longer had most of the parts that I'd ordered, promised to ship the parts they did have and refund the remainder of the money (about $800)
    * On the 12th they promised to refund the money by the end of the week
    * After not seeing the money I called again on the 18th, they again promised by the end of the week
    * After not seeing the money I called again on the 25th, again promised by the end of the week
    * Again after not seeing the money I called again this Monday just gone (30th March), they promised it by the next day
    * I've now had to lodge a complaint with my credit card company and they're going to try to recover the money

In between them acknowledging my order and cancelling those parts and them actually arriving, I ordered the remaining parts from Ascent which arrived first. I should have spent the extra money and used Ascent, I'll definitely be doing that in the future.

25. Post
    meesham wrote:
    Unfortunately I only found this thread recently, I'm in a similar boat to all of you...

* Firstly they haven't responded to any of the 6 emails I've sent them, I have to call them up (and make many attempts at this, there's a constant engaged signal)
    * I made a purchase with my credit card on the 2nd of March, after a couple of phone calls they finally ackowledged that I'd placed the order on the 12th of March
    * On the 12th they no longer had most of the parts that I'd ordered, promised to ship the parts they did have and refund the remainder of the money (about $800)
    * On the 12th they promised to refund the money by the end of the week
    * After not seeing the money I called again on the 18th, they again promised by the end of the week
    * After not seeing the money I called again on the 25th, again promised by the end of the week
    * Again after not seeing the money I called again this Monday just gone (30th March), they promised it by the next day
    * I've now had to lodge a complaint with my credit card company and they're going to try to recover the money

In between them acknowledging my order and cancelling those parts and them actually arriving, I ordered the remaining parts from Ascent which arrived first. I should have spent the extra money and used Ascent, I'll definitely be doing that in the future.

We're on a boat?