1. Post

Fallout 3: Point Lookout - new screenshots

SCREENSHOTS by Egor

Six new pics of the Point Lookout DLC for Fallout 3.

See all the images

2. Post
    Axe and Double barrel Shotgun

when is this due out again? might have to start playing again

3. Post
    anyone know if i can dl these addons for ps3? or is it pc only?

4. Post
    Oddly enough I don't think you can. The MA website only mentions the DLC coming on disk for the 360 and PC anyway... wouldn't be the first game the PS3 missed content for.

5. Post
    According to an earlier press release this DLC is only for 360 and PC.

6. Post
    ouch.. that hurts
    was just about to buy fallout 3 from mightape (((((

7. Post
    I believe MS got exclusive rights to the DLC due to large sums of money being waved about.

8. Post
    Meh, buy an arcade. For just over $300 that's less than the price of 3 PS3 games. Then you can enjoy F3!

9. Post
    i will get one dw, just got other plans right now

10. Post
    Snu wrote:
    anyone know if i can dl these addons for ps3? or is it pc only?
    The PS3 version is several months down the road. MS has timed exclusivity rights.

11. Post
    Downloading this now for the PC. Woot!

12. Post
    I'm gonna wait a couple days, since they cocked up the releases of the last couple expansions.

13. Post
    haha sweet :| i really need to upgrade my video card to enjoy that game

14. Post
    Question - What stops people from copying the .bsa files from someone else and playing them? I assume GFWL just says "no, you don't own that" ?

15. Post
    CerberusDog wrote:
    Question - What stops people from copying the .bsa files from someone else and playing them? I assume GFWL just says "no, you don't own that" ?
    Most likely something like that unless they were both signed into the same gamertag they were bought for.

16. Post
    CerberusDog wrote:
    Absolutely nothing.

In fact I highly recommend that you move any DLCs that you've bought and downloaded from their hidden folders buried in Documents and Settings to your fallout 3\data\ folder and then activate them using FOMM. This way there's far less incompatibilities with mods.

17. Post
    CerberusDog wrote:
    Nothing, it works fine. DLCs are pirated heavily.

18. Post
    So why do I pay for DLCs my brother has....

Yea first thing I did was move the .bsa files to the /data directory as I bought FO3 via Steam.

19. Post
    point lookout rules if ony for the fact the double barrell shotgun rules

DB Shotgun + Bloody mess perk + uncanny ability to shoot ****s in THE FACE with said Shotgun =

apparently you can buy moonshine in the game too - but ive yet to come across any