Gaming specials thread of gaming specials.

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4031

1. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    That is a good price for 128. I needed a U3 speed for writing 4K video - nzgameshop have one of these in 128gb for $81;
    https://www.nzgameshop.com/micro-sd-...d-with-adapter

Just putting it out there - $6 saving for a super-fast card if you don't mind waiting. But the EB one is a great price too if you need it ASAP
    Ahh cool...im just using mine for my switch love the flexibility of just holding the controllers in each hand soo comfortable and not restricted to a fixed controller shape

2. Post
    might grab one of those for my switch as well, I've already maxed out one card + onboard storage wheeeeeelp

3. Post
    I've had things go missing from nzgameshop. I'd be careful with buying expensive stuff from the UK. but that EB deal looks pretty good for a SD card

4. Post
    I don't understand, this sort of card is much cheaper on Amazon:

Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) USD$45 including delivery.

Am I missing something?

5. Post
    brand wrote:

Am I missing something?
    Amazon and the USA in general are cheaper than nz but did you look into the shipping conditions as free shipping is usually only within the usa and lots of products won't ship outside if the usa.

Edit

When I clicked on your link and looked at the t and c of the free shipping it says. Ship your items to a single U.S. address in one of the 50 states. Items that do ship to nz the cost to ship usually outweighs any savings

6. Post
    brand wrote:

Am I missing something?
    I don't think you're missing anything - that is a great price for the 128. If it's USD$45 delivered, including shipping, it works out to be just over NZD$61. So $26 cheaper than the EB one, and $20 cheaper than the nzgameshop one (of course, much faster shipping with the EB one).

I needed a 64gb card, and the nzgameshop one worked out to be NZD$4 more expensive than the Amazon card (plus i had a voucher, got a game and a couple of extras to take it over the $60 free shipping threshold).

7. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Amazon and the USA in general are cheaper than nz but did you look into the shipping conditions as free shipping is usually only within the usa and lots of products won't ship outside if the usa.

Edit

When I clicked on your link and looked at the t and c of the free shipping it says. Ship your items to a single U.S. address in one of the 50 states. Items that do ship to nz the cost to ship usually outweighs any savings
    Shipping is not free but is included in the price I quoted (USD$45)

Name:  AM.PNG
Views: 309
Size:  26.9 KB

8. Post
    brand wrote:
    Shipping is not free but is included in the price I quoted (USD$45)

Name:  AM.PNG
Views: 309
Size:  26.9 KB
    Based on that I agree with Fred it's a good deal

9. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Based on that I agree with Fred it's a good deal
    Yeah, shut up maaan, get back in your box!

10. Post
    For all you lads with a US psn acct https://www.humblebundle.com/games/c...s_tile_index_1

11. Post
    Awesome deal for $15

12. Post
    Nice, grabbed that yesterday

13. Post
    Picked up Final fantasy IX for $19.95, Score!

14. Post
    "Big in Japan" sale back on the NZ PSN. Heaps of games including Monster Hunter World, Nier Automata, Tales of Berseria, Sword Art Online (various titles), Naruto 1,2,3,4 and entire package, Street fighter 4 + 5.. good variety.

15. Post
    MGS V Phantom Pain is like $12 on PSN.

16. Post
    It was free before

17. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    It was free before
    For non PS+ users?

18. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    MGS V Phantom Pain is like $12 on PSN.
    If you have an Xbox as well it’s free on that for gold members next month

19. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Street fighter 4 + 5.. good variety.
    If you preorder Street Fighter 30th Anniversary you get Ultra Street Fighter IV for free

20. Post
    Far Cry 5 $55 at NZGS. Pisses me off cos I just paid $77 for my copy from NZGS the other week lol

21. Post
    Destiny 2 is $16.99 at NZGS.

22. Post
    Teemu wrote:
    Destiny 2 is $16.99 at NZGS.
    New xpac coming that looks all game fIdea and new content behind a paywall not to mention multiplayer content
    They should be given away destiny 2 for free

23. Post
    I bought the season pass for Destiny 2, but only ever downloaded the first DLC - haven’t bothered with the latest one, just can’t be arsed with it at all any more.

24. Post
    Haters gonna hate

25. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I bought the season pass for Destiny 2, but only ever downloaded the first DLC - haven’t bothered with the latest one, just can’t be arsed with it at all any more.
    Warmind is a million times better than Curse of Osiris. Well worth the download IMO