Gaming specials thread of gaming specials.

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,976 to 3,993 of 3993

1. Post
    If you go to live.playstation.com and sign in with your US account, there's a Far Cry 5 video you can watch that gives you a 20% off coupon that expires April 30. This means you can use it on God of War, making it around $66NZD

2. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    If you go to live.playstation.com and sign in with your US account, there's a Far Cry 5 video you can watch that gives you a 20% off coupon that expires April 30. This means you can use it on God of War, making it around $66NZD
    "This Quest has ended. All voucher codes have been claimed. Thanks for playing!" »\_(ツ)_/»
    I would've bought Yakuza 6 too, oh well.

3. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    "This Quest has ended. All voucher codes have been claimed. Thanks for playing!" »\_(ツ)_/»
    I would've bought Yakuza 6 too, oh well.
    Damn, they went quick. I may have a spare code lying around, I'll PM ya in a sec

4. Post
    PM'd

5. Post
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 is $29 at JB Hifi, today only.

6. Post
    Injustice 2 on sale on psn for about $42, cheapest I've seen it. Got it pretty much exclusively for the ninja turtles dlc (extra $16). Freaking awesome game, story looks really good, and I love that I can set AI up to battle and level up / get loot while I do house work lmao.

7. Post
    I’m a very casual football fan, used to really get into FIFA and Pro Evo Soccer, but aside from the free FIFA 14 with the XB1, I haven’t bothered this gen. But FIFA 17 for $18 on nzgameshop.com was too good to pass up (FIFA 18 is $87). Also bought a 64gb Micro SD card for $38 when the cheapest I could find it here was $102.

8. Post
    Eb games have a 128gb micro sd for $87 it says for switch but is compatible with other devices as per the description http://www.ebgames.co.nz/nintendo-sw...ry-Card-Switch

9. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Eb games have a 128gb micro sd for $87 it says for switch but is compatible with other devices as per the description http://www.ebgames.co.nz/nintendo-sw...ry-Card-Switch
    That is a good price for 128. I needed a U3 speed for writing 4K video - nzgameshop have one of these in 128gb for $81;
    https://www.nzgameshop.com/micro-sd-...d-with-adapter

Just putting it out there - $6 saving for a super-fast card if you don't mind waiting. But the EB one is a great price too if you need it ASAP

10. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    That is a good price for 128. I needed a U3 speed for writing 4K video - nzgameshop have one of these in 128gb for $81;
    https://www.nzgameshop.com/micro-sd-...d-with-adapter

Just putting it out there - $6 saving for a super-fast card if you don't mind waiting. But the EB one is a great price too if you need it ASAP
    Ahh cool...im just using mine for my switch love the flexibility of just holding the controllers in each hand soo comfortable and not restricted to a fixed controller shape

11. Post
    might grab one of those for my switch as well, I've already maxed out one card + onboard storage wheeeeeelp

12. Post
    I've had things go missing from nzgameshop. I'd be careful with buying expensive stuff from the UK. but that EB deal looks pretty good for a SD card

13. Post
    I don't understand, this sort of card is much cheaper on Amazon:

Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) USD$45 including delivery.

Am I missing something?

14. Post
    brand wrote:

Am I missing something?
    Amazon and the USA in general are cheaper than nz but did you look into the shipping conditions as free shipping is usually only within the usa and lots of products won't ship outside if the usa.

Edit

When I clicked on your link and looked at the t and c of the free shipping it says. Ship your items to a single U.S. address in one of the 50 states. Items that do ship to nz the cost to ship usually outweighs any savings

15. Post
    brand wrote:

Am I missing something?
    I don't think you're missing anything - that is a great price for the 128. If it's USD$45 delivered, including shipping, it works out to be just over NZD$61. So $26 cheaper than the EB one, and $20 cheaper than the nzgameshop one (of course, much faster shipping with the EB one).

I needed a 64gb card, and the nzgameshop one worked out to be NZD$4 more expensive than the Amazon card (plus i had a voucher, got a game and a couple of extras to take it over the $60 free shipping threshold).

16. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Amazon and the USA in general are cheaper than nz but did you look into the shipping conditions as free shipping is usually only within the usa and lots of products won't ship outside if the usa.

Edit

When I clicked on your link and looked at the t and c of the free shipping it says. Ship your items to a single U.S. address in one of the 50 states. Items that do ship to nz the cost to ship usually outweighs any savings
    Shipping is not free but is included in the price I quoted (USD$45)

Name:  AM.PNG
Views: 101
Size:  26.9 KB

17. Post
    brand wrote:
    Shipping is not free but is included in the price I quoted (USD$45)

Name:  AM.PNG
Views: 101
Size:  26.9 KB
    Based on that I agree with Fred it's a good deal

18. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Based on that I agree with Fred it's a good deal
    Yeah, shut up maaan, get back in your box!