Gaming specials thread of gaming specials.

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 4,251 to 4,273 of 4273

1. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I've borrowed it off a friend and don't even feel compelled to finish it.
    well that doesn't sound very promising lol. That's a hard pass then lol.

2. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Rage 2 is currently $38 on NZGS. Worth it or is it as bad as most reviews make it out to be?
    I'd recommend spending the extra $13 and grabbing Metro Exodus off them instead if you haven't already played it, been playing it on the Xbox with game pass and it's a fantastic game.

3. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    I'd recommend spending the extra $13 and grabbing Metro Exodus off them instead if you haven't already played it, been playing it on the Xbox with game pass and it's a fantastic game.
    Yeah already played it. Solid game & one of the best looking games I've ever played

4. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Yeah already played it. Solid game & one of the best looking games I've ever played
    I'd love them to have a crack at a Fallout game, that first mission with the cultists in the church feels more Falloutish than anything in Fallout 4.

5. Post
    Division 2 is $39 shipped to NZ on Amazon currently
    Last edited by Black Plague***; 16th July 2019 at 2:52 pm.

6. Post
    PUBG is finally on sale on the PS Store for $26. Does anyone here play this or know if there is still a large community playing?

There's **** all MP games out atm so keen to give this at a try (I played this a bit on PC but suck at KB/m so gave up lol)
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 25th July 2019 at 3:47 pm.

7. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    PUBG is finally on sale on the PS Store for $26. Does anyone here play this or know if there is still a large community playing?

There's **** all MP games out atm so keen to give this at a try (I played this a bit on PC but suck at KB/m so gave up lol)
    I hear the Oceania servers are rubbish

8. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I hear the Oceania servers are rubbish
    Yeah I just googled it & they are pretty rubbish. Not going to bother now I'm just gonna wait for Modern Warfare for my next MP fix.

9. Post
    Anyone play gangbeasts?

10. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    Anyone play gangbeasts?
    Yeah mate, I've got it. Not good if you plan on playing it by yourself, but hilarious with other people.

11. Post
    Yea thought as much, if enough people have it on here i would get it looks fun

12. Post
    how much is it? might be keen

EDIT: $32... maybe not lol
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 26th July 2019 at 7:16 pm.

13. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    how much is it? might be keen

EDIT: $32... maybe not lol
    Yeah, I got it in sale for around $15 I think

14. Post
    PB tech have rdr2 for $29. Blown away at the reviews this has got but I'm a more fast paced gaming chap, but for that price worth giving it a go.

15. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    PB tech have rdr2 for $29. Blown away at the reviews this has got but I'm a more fast paced gaming chap, but for that price worth giving it a go.
    It's easily the best follow-the-yellow-line simulator that's been released in the last 20 years. I enjoyed the open world but absolutely hated the structure of the story missions because of their restrictive gameplay. The contrast between open world and story missions is so severe it's like playing 2 completely different games. For $29 though it's worth it just to kill a bear.

16. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Spiderman is also $15

17. Post
    15 bucks for spidey damn that's good if you haven't played it before

18. Post
    PSVR World's and Farpoint are also $15. Might grab Farpoint since I have the Aim controller.

19. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Spiderman is also $15
    Damn it didn't see that. Out of stock.

20. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Damn it didn't see that. Out of stock.
    Ahhh wasn't when I checked

21. Post
    Battlefield 1 is currently on special at $7.95.

https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/...TTLEFIELD01000

Would this be a waste of time getting if you dont get the expansion packs as well?

22. Post
    MCSquared wrote:
    Battlefield 1 is currently on special at $7.95.

https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/...TTLEFIELD01000

Would this be a waste of time getting if you dont get the expansion packs as well?
    The single player is good - definitely worth $8

23. Post
    It's also on EA Access if you have that.