Gaming specials thread of gaming specials.

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 4,251 to 4,263 of 4263

  1. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I've borrowed it off a friend and don't even feel compelled to finish it.
    well that doesn't sound very promising lol. That's a hard pass then lol.

  2. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Rage 2 is currently $38 on NZGS. Worth it or is it as bad as most reviews make it out to be?
    I'd recommend spending the extra $13 and grabbing Metro Exodus off them instead if you haven't already played it, been playing it on the Xbox with game pass and it's a fantastic game.

  3. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    I'd recommend spending the extra $13 and grabbing Metro Exodus off them instead if you haven't already played it, been playing it on the Xbox with game pass and it's a fantastic game.
    Yeah already played it. Solid game & one of the best looking games I've ever played

  4. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Yeah already played it. Solid game & one of the best looking games I've ever played
    I'd love them to have a crack at a Fallout game, that first mission with the cultists in the church feels more Falloutish than anything in Fallout 4.

  5. Post
    Division 2 is $39 shipped to NZ on Amazon currently
    Last edited by Black Plague***; 16th July 2019 at 3:52 pm.

  6. Post
    PUBG is finally on sale on the PS Store for $26. Does anyone here play this or know if there is still a large community playing?

    There's **** all MP games out atm so keen to give this at a try (I played this a bit on PC but suck at KB/m so gave up lol)
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 25th July 2019 at 4:47 pm.

  7. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    PUBG is finally on sale on the PS Store for $26. Does anyone here play this or know if there is still a large community playing?

    There's **** all MP games out atm so keen to give this at a try (I played this a bit on PC but suck at KB/m so gave up lol)
    I hear the Oceania servers are rubbish

  8. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I hear the Oceania servers are rubbish
    Yeah I just googled it & they are pretty rubbish. Not going to bother now I'm just gonna wait for Modern Warfare for my next MP fix.

  9. Post
    Anyone play gangbeasts?

  10. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    Anyone play gangbeasts?
    Yeah mate, I've got it. Not good if you plan on playing it by yourself, but hilarious with other people.

  11. Post
    Yea thought as much, if enough people have it on here i would get it looks fun

  12. Post
    how much is it? might be keen

    EDIT: $32... maybe not lol
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 26th July 2019 at 8:16 pm.

  13. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    how much is it? might be keen

    EDIT: $32... maybe not lol
    Yeah, I got it in sale for around $15 I think