I accidentally the whole deepfrier. Is this bad?

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last

1. Post

I accidentally the whole deepfrier. Is this bad?

So after making some yummy chicken nuggets, I switch it off with the button, and even flick off the power socket. After a delicious meal I come out for a cigarette, to find the house has been engulfed in rancid ****ing smoke, and the deepfrier smoldering. I skilfully unplug it and put it in the sink, and I open the tap.

AND A GIGANTIC MOTHER****ING PILLAR OF FLAME ERUPTS OUT OF ****ING NOWHERE

It lasted about 2 seconds and went all the way up to the ceiling. I was extremely lucky not to have gotten burnt to a ****ing crisp. What kind of wizardly powers were at work here?

Heres what it did to the ceiling:

2. Post
    You accidentally "what" the deep fryer?
    My ear canals are very sensitive. They're stainless steel. Took a bullet in Corregidor. Passed straight through.

3. Post
    lol pwnd

4. Post
    You have to be kidding.

You don't mix hot oil / fat with water or it explodes.

Most children could tell you that.

5. Post
    Holy crap.

6. Post
    those curtains got owned.

7. Post
    HoF

8. Post
    Did u chuck the deep frier into the sink?

LOL

LOL

LOL

9. Post
    Xelogen wrote:
    You have to be kidding.

You don't mix hot oil / fat with water or it explodes.

Most children could tell you that.
    you'd think one of the ones he visits and gives candy too would have told him

10. Post
    cool story bro

11. Post
    Danger Megatron wrote:
    not burnt to a ****ing crisp
    I AM DISAPPOINT

12. Post
    Oh yeah, you've just lost your bond along with whatever was left of our respect and your eyebrows.
    My ear canals are very sensitive. They're stainless steel. Took a bullet in Corregidor. Passed straight through.

13. Post
    It was punishing you for eating fat **** food.

14. Post
    Lucky you didn't get hot oil on your skin (and not the good kind) TBH mate. That shit gets all up in yo skin and doesn't stop burning.

15. Post
    Aurora wrote:
    Lucky you didn't get hot oil on your skin (and not the good kind) TBH mate. That shit gets all up in yo skin and doesn't stop burning.
    lucky for him maybe, the story would have been even grerater if there was melting flesh involved, other peoples pain makes me hard

16. Post
    I'm glad to see you're using eco bulbs by the way. very sustainable of you.

17. Post
    Soad_V_Kenobi wrote:
    other peoples pain makes me hard
    Did you ever hear about that time I got...

18. Post
    /Engage wrote:
    Did you ever hear about that time I got...
    only the pain of people i dislike, i don't know who the **** you are

19. Post
    Aurora wrote:
    The lucky thing with the oil was that it actually stayed inside the deepfrier. If it started leaking I would have been ****ed.

But jesus shit, the force of the explosion was really something. Near death experience probably, this one could have turned really bad.

20. Post
    Oh dear lord @ thread

This is HOF material for sure, looking at the thread title, the content of the post and the thread starter

21. Post
    Danger Megatron wrote:
    But jesus shit, the force of the explosion was really something. Near death experience probably, this one could have turned really bad.

OH my god, i can barely contain myself!!

22. Post
    Also what did you "open" the tap for?

23. Post
    Danger Megatron wrote:
    You should really think about cutting your testicles off. You owe it to the world. You can keep your Phallus.

24. Post
    Danger Megatron wrote:
    The lucky thing with the oil was that it actually stayed inside the deepfrier. If it started leaking I would have been ****ed.

To put things in perspective for you, when I was 12/13 i used to heat up wax in a baked beans can until it was boiling and then chuck a quarter of a cup of water in it for amusements sake. I stopped when I had a couple of close calls with the flames singing my eyebrows.

You used a whole deepfrier full of oil. And opened a tap on it.

Darwin would be proud.

25. Post
    sweetheart wrote:
    Also what did you "open" the tap for?
    To enter the other dimension, duh sweetheart

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last