What did you do to your car today?

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
(5 votes)
Results 30,201 to 30,225 of 30305

1. Post
    Put some new fronts tyres on my Skyline and got a wheel alignment.
    Super impressed by the alignment job the local Carters did.
    Everything is matched EXACTLY side to side on the alignment.
    Most places stop as soon as they get the number in spec.

2. Post
    nzskater wrote:
    944 looks great. Are those Richs old wheels? They suit the car.
    yep, they are I got lucky he's so fussy about cars that he sold his S2 lol but tbf it did sound like it was causing him some grief

3. Post
    Oosh , 10 yrs ago next month!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2ih6zvr.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	226547

Name:	DSC02286.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	226548

Name:	DSC02280.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	226549

Name:	DSC02281.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	226550

Name:	DSC02284.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	226551

4. Post
    fUrBuRgEr wrote:
    yep, they are I got lucky he's so fussy about cars that he sold his S2 lol but tbf it did sound like it was causing him some grief
    Yeah I felt for him - it definitely left him in much better condition than when he bought it, Id buy a car off him in a heartbeat!

5. Post
    Know him via a Porsche club or something? Very particular with his cars.

6. Post
    Twin 3 inch muffler wont fit in the space without much hacking
    Getting the twin 3 taken to a single 4 just past the diff into a 4 in/out muffler

Nothing is going to plan at all

7. Post
    Sold the V8 Soarer.

Will start looking for a new toy. However I prefer driving my daily (CL9 Accord) to any of my recent toys so this time I'll take my time and consider what I really want. Not just buy some old shitbox that I wanted when I was young and broke.

8. Post
    I had a V8 Soarer when I was young, miss that car. Would hate to see the fuel bill for it these days though.

9. Post
    Exhaust is all done so thats a big thing checked off the list

10. Post
    nzskater wrote:
    Yeah I felt for him - it definitely left him in much better condition than when he bought it, I’d buy a car off him in a heartbeat!
    Without a doubt. His photography is amazing also.

Fragluton wrote:
    Know him via a Porsche club or something? Very particular with his cars.
    Years ago George/Espirit put him onto me to ask for advice buying a 944. The car he sold that these wheels were going to be for was his second.

11. Post
    Ah cool.

Nice wheels for sure.

12. Post
    Skids on gravel in the Corolla yesterday. Damp road, so it was pretty damn slippery.

I am happy to report that I wasn't one of the three Corolla's to go into fences or gates during the day

New exhaust feels to have opened up the car a little bit right at the top end, but is a bit "blarty" on the road while accelerating. Thankfully being AdrenalineR stuff, no highway drone, which is good given that I drive it to all the events.

13. Post
    Subway wrote:
    Took my car into euroservice in panmure which was a terrible mistake, never again.
    What happened? I was considering them as they are nearby to where I live. I normally use BM Workshop who are very good.

14. Post
    Work gave me a PHEV Outlander roughly 40km driven today with half of that motorway driving, I also feel the engine only fired up because it was too cold this morning.

Name:	34268175-EA0A-42F4-9BEB-3F50066D1276.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	462.8 KB 
ID:	226720

15. Post
    Noice. My workmate bought one, and is loving it.

The "wind up" value of the boss is really intense, as we've now got Prius x 2, Leaf x 1, and PHEV Outlander x 1 on the workmates fleet. Boss is a bit one eyed about petrol .

16. Post
    Slight jelly.

My car's trip meter reads 5.0L/100km over the last 600.

Suspect my next car will be PHEV or full electric.

17. Post
    Mines at 8km/l

Gs460 not so great for work car running around town on gas

Sent from my M6 Note using Tapatalk

18. Post
    Have been loving the PHEV app and having the heater warm the cabin before I leave for work lol.

19. Post
    I haven't bothered with that on the Leaf, as the heater is a heat pump, so it's toastie within about 100 meters anyway. But it's a good gimmick . But given that I managed to foul up the charge timer, and haven't been back into the terrifying menu to try to fix it, probably best I don't play with the heater timer.

20. Post
    I leave the heat off mostly, as if you are trying warm the cabin and it's cold outside it'll start the engine even in EV mode. it's quite weird.

21. Post
    I use remote start on my SSV while getting ready for a nice warm car. It is mint. Uses what ever settings you had on the heater last you drive it.

22. Post
    The charge timer isn’t that bad so long as you have a phone with Google Translate (and remember what time zone the car thinks it’s in). The heat timer is pretty much useless for me because I charge with an 8 amp EVSE and don’t have the heat pump so the car will draw roughly double what the EVSE can provide when it’s cold.

23. Post
    Yeah I've only got the supplied EVSE with the PHEV, the heater depletes a small amount of the traction battery - I'm told the heater is around 4kW so any form of charging with the onboard charger wouldn't be able to cover the downfall.. However it uses just enough so i can use re gen braking straight away.

24. Post

Name:	67219928_2424161487664478_8917529614729871360_n.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	226772
    Bonnet closes now

25. Post
    MarksoN wrote:

Name:	67219928_2424161487664478_8917529614729871360_n.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	226772
    Bonnet closes now
    Haha, awesome.

I ordered a bunch of goodies for the 2kcup car using money I saved by doing a damp July.