What did you do to your car today?

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
(5 votes)
Results 30,676 to 30,700 of 30848

1. Post
    It's pointless. it costs like $6-8 and you get 30-40km max lol. They only charge at 25kW regardless. I use free rapid charges though. the ABB ones you just replug and it'll go 80-100% in another 20 minutes.

Saw E55 in paint booth.. still waiting on some parts... looks like they're doing a fairly good to spec job on the repair though.

if only Eurosport was as useful. They have entirely ignored my fault to the point where I've ordered my own inter-cooler pump and just doing to repair it myself due to the cost not really being worth going to court over - now I'm just going to talk shit about Eurosport as much as possible about how ****ing useless they are.

2. Post
    Pandaemonaeon wrote:
    I have exactly those numbers on my other car lol.
    Wanna swap rims?

R33 are so underrated, this the booty on mine

3. Post
    antil33t wrote:

if only Eurosport was as useful. They have entirely ignored my fault to the point where I've ordered my own inter-cooler pump and just doing to repair it myself due to the cost not really being worth going to court over - now I'm just going to talk shit about Eurosport as much as possible about how ****ing useless they are.
    If it's any consolation I'm still waiting on a call to tell me the one you bought, got crashed into, sent for repair, noting repair progress on has arrived into the dealership

Eurosport are shit

4. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    If it's any consolation I'm still waiting on a call to tell me the one you bought, got crashed into, sent for repair, noting repair progress on has arrived into the dealership

Eurosport are shit
    you should ring them up and ask them about it in those exact words and see if the rusty cogs in their heads start turning

5. Post
    i imagine if eurosport ever google themselves theyll see it soon enough, i imagine anyone whos ever had the pleasure of dealing with them knows how shit their communication is

6. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    i imagine if eurosport ever google themselves theyll see it soon enough, i imagine anyone whos ever had the pleasure of dealing with them knows how shit their communication is
    Wow. I got curious after reading this and started reading the google reviews, lots of people very unhappy with them and often name a particular employee (Owner/manager?) a fair few times as the problem.

7. Post
    i dunno, the 3 different people i spoke to were all friendly enough, just clearly full of shit about contacting me (and antil33t apparently lol) each time i went in there was a guy in the office glued to his chair, ill assume he was the manager/owner

8. Post
    AnotherLeon wrote:
    In unrelated news, I seem to own a Kia Sorento. So that's a thing. Should be picking it up in the weekend.
    Uplifted said mum-bus / tow wagon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	84792462_812250882572878_5963187131261124608_n.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	184.6 KB 
ID:	228202

9. Post
    Drove that Outlander at Autoworld. Misses vetoed it on account of it being a smoker's car.

It was also stuck in maintenance mode so the petrol engine was always running - made it difficult to get a feel for. Not the dealers fault just unfortunate timing.

10. Post
    Yep, smokers cars are a complete write off.

11. Post
    Can they not be sanitised to an acceptable point? Even professionally?

12. Post
    They can, sort of. But it comes back on a hot day, or if the car has been shut up for a while.

13. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    They can, sort of. But it comes back on a hot day, or if the car has been shut up for a while.
    Not always. A good thorough clean of all interior surfaces and an ozone machine can work wonders. I didnt know until the seller told me that my car was previously a smokers car. He cleaned it when he got it and you cant even tell now. I guess a leather interior is easier to get the smell out of too as it wont be absorbed into the fabric.

Still, avoid smokers cars. Yuck.

14. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    The car had been sitting closed up in the sun on a 28 degree day so pretty much worst case scenario I guess.

15. Post
    Oh no about it being smokers car, and also running petrol the whole time.

Smoker cars are pretty grim, and something I'd avoid like I'd avoid a dog owner car.

16. Post
    Yeah that dank musty dog smell is just as bad, if not worse.

17. Post
    Drove a couple hundred km in the Sorento.

It's comfy, and seems way more economical than I expected. I think it's showing like 6.3l/100km (with super careful driving).

It threw a check engine light this morning, which I messaged the dealer about, and he was "d'oh ok, we'll sort that". A mechanic who was at the motorsport event I was at said "It will be EGR valve". Will be interesting to see if his immediate diagnosis is correct.

Took photos of race cars racing. Was fun. Also, it was 28 degrees, so I couldn't cope with staying all day, and I love air con.

Name:	86671090_10219676156207387_2497978126387118080_o.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	498.0 KB 
ID:	228215

What will likely be the most "liked" photo I took today. It's what happens if a Hillman Hunter has angry sex with both a Leyland P76, and also a racing yacht.

18. Post
    Yesterday I threw the nugget around on dusty as **** dirt autocross at TECT park.

Was a ton of fun in the $1200 ae100 5afe rolla, and along with GaR and his deathmarch we surprised a lot of people with out times.

These were from the motokhana beforehand.

Name:	_MG_1828 (Large).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	333.4 KB 
ID:	228216

Name:	_MG_1722 (Large).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	370.5 KB 
ID:	228217
    Last edited by Coffeeshop; 18th February 2020 at 10:53 am.

19. Post
    Loose surface events are great

You don't need power, handling, or even a decent car, to have a lot of fun

20. Post
    Damn that's a cool wee track!

21. Post
    Makes me want to buy a nugget for dirt coddling hackery. Looks like awesome fun.

22. Post
    Coffeeshop wrote:
    Yesterday I threw the nugget around on dusty as **** dirt autocross at TECT park.

Was a ton of fun in the $1200 ae100 5afe rolla, and along with GaR and his deathmarch we surprised a lot of people with out times.
    What camera / mount combo are you using? Video looked pretty smooth. Looks fun, makes me want to get a cheap thrash hack for these gravel events.

23. Post
    Go pro with double sided tape on the arm rest, and a polaroid cub on the roof. Cube quality is a bit average but I couldnt find my suction cup mount for gopro to put that on the roof.

Although they put me down as a rwd car lol. We had the only real shitboxes, everything else was like a proper club car/rally car. I spun twice on my 3rd run pushing a bit hard so got beaten by gar

Name:	86359445_305133593809027_5496827599302688768_n.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	224.7 KB 
ID:	228222

24. Post
    Here's video of the Pukekohe Car Club grasskhana the other week.

25. Post
    And mine from the Motokhana part at TECT Park on the weekend.

And the Autocross run 3 that I sent too hard trying to stay in front of GaR and also catch the wrx rally car (lol)