"Pete, you must be delighted with getting the wicket of Dohni there?"
    "Yeah, it wasn't out - but we'll take it"

2. Post
    What a game by Jhye Richardson

3. Post
    Wow, what a goober from Khawaja

4. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Does the audience really want to hear cliche answers to cliche questions mid innings? It's the same with half time rugby interviews, the players are always so rushed, they don't really tell you anything you don't already know
    It's just a generic prompt for them to say whatever they like I guess, the captain is the designated media person for tougher questions. They want a few comments from them and it's not the time for a great philosophical interrogation.

5. Post
    He may struggle in tests but Smarsh is still a damn fine ODI player. Four hundreds in his last 8 ODI innings.

6. Post
    The running between Dhoni and Kohli was some of the best i have seen last night. Kohli's running is so aggressive, even after being in that heat all day and then being out on the crease for a very long time.

It was great to chase that total down not by belting massive shots around but by constantly running so aggressively.

7. Post

8. Post
    Next gen Aussie talent to the fore

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/1...in-aus-2018-19

9. Post
    Aus selectors patience must be wearing thin with Finch's form at the moment

10. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Aus selectors patience must be wearing thin with Finch's form at the moment
    Reminds me of Guptill pre-2015 WC. They surely have to stick with him through the WC, but he seriously needs to lose the captaincy. Put Short in to open. Carey to 6.

Not many experienced guys who got recalled are taking their chances. Just can't understand recalling Lyon? The guy is clearly shithouse in ODI's. How many recalls now?

Warner, Finch/Short, SMarsh, Smith, Handscomb, Maxwell, Carey, Stoinis, Cummins, Zampa, Hazelwood

If they can field that team for the WC they will be competitive

11. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Reminds me of Guptill pre-2015 WC. They surely have to stick with him through the WC, but he seriously needs to lose the captaincy. Put Short in to open. Carey to 6.

Not many experienced guys who got recalled are taking their chances. Just can't understand recalling Lyon? The guy is clearly shithouse in ODI's. How many recalls now?

Warner, Finch/Short, SMarsh, Smith, Handscomb, Maxwell, Carey, Stoinis, Cummins, Zampa, Hazelwood

If they can field that team for the WC they will be competitive
    Haze over Starc in an odi?

Surely you made a mistake...

Aus won't play only 3 bowlers... they will Cummins/Starc at 8... Stoinis and Maxi in top 7...

12. Post
    Paddles wrote:
    Haze over Starc in an odi?

Surely you made a mistake...

Aus won't play only 3 bowlers... they will Cummins/Starc at 8... Stoinis and Maxi in top 7...
    Yeah, mistake. Can't see Stoinis batting 8 either. Starc for Handscomb...

13. Post
    Hahaha. They do an on-field interview with Maxi and he drops a sitter next ball... Dhoni. fkn lol.

Kohli dropped too, Aussie could be well on top here.

14. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Hahaha. They do an on-field interview with Maxi and he drops a sitter next ball... Dhoni. fkn lol.

15. Post
    As soon as I saw Dhoni walk out at number 4 I placed $5 on Australia to win. Will pay out $22.00

16. Post
    wrighty wrote:
    As soon as I saw Dhoni walk out at number 4 I placed $5 on Australia to win. Will pay out $22.00
    They dropped him on zero and couldn't review an edge he got, not sure your money is looking great. Bit of a strange thing to say when he hit an unbeaten 50 last game to bring them home.

17. Post
    266... for 2? Seems a pretty low score for 2 down.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/1...-in-sa-2018-19

18. Post
    Amla playing the ODI innings of ten years ago.

19. Post
    oddjob wrote:
    Amla playing the ODI innings of ten years ago.
    Yup...

Name:  klqapj4z9eb21.png
Views: 90
Size:  18.2 KB

20. Post
    That Australian batting line-up

21. Post
    http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/1...-of-wi-2018-19

England bowled out for 77 as Roach goes rampant.

22. Post
    Well batting down till 10 didn't help them. Roach can barely hit 135ks these days but glad to see he has kept his skills up. I'm also glad that the Windies can put up some sort of fight against top teams, feel like they've been improving a little bit over the last 2 years. Thanks largely to Holder.

23. Post
    lololololol

24. Post
    I'm sure that's the only difference

25. Post
    Starc just looks toothless, especially for someone clocking near 150.

He's played so little white-ball cricket in the past few years that he's regressed there too. Certainly not the Starc of the 2015 WC.