Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 6883

  1. Post
    Lol at Hamish Bennets meltdown over and overthrow. Shouldn't he be at the wicket anyway?

  2. Post
    Kuggs 4-18 off four. Better get a start in the T20.

  3. Post
    Wrighty's favourite Hampton top scores with 55. Corey still up to SFA. Santner going nicely.

    https://scoring.nzc.nz/livescoring/m...scorecard.aspx

  4. Post
    When are Auckland playing next?

  5. Post
    all I know is the Volts are on tele tonight up against a pretty stacked CD side...first FC game and McLean park in two years

  6. Post
    Stags (at home) or Volts, whats your pick?

  7. Post
    Broom is out and its a pretty inexperienced Volts side, up against a very good CD side, so CD should win.

  8. Post
    Wheeler looks like he is bowling pretty sharp

  9. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Wheeler looks like he is bowling pretty sharp
    Tickner too. Can't believe he hasn't been given a T20 yet while we keep on picking Southee.

  10. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Broom is out and its a pretty inexperienced Volts side, up against a very good CD side, so CD should win.
    Good call. There seems to be a real class difference between the sides. It makes me wonder how CD were lower on the table.

  11. Post
    This pitch looks completely different from when CD batted. Don't think I would've taken Wheeler off tbh

  12. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    This pitch looks completely different from when CD batted. Don't think I would've taken Wheeler off tbh
    I wondered this. It seems to be holding and slowing as the night goes. Then I thought it was just the bowling. It seems much harder to time.

  13. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    I wondered this. It seems to be holding and slowing as the night goes. Then I thought it was just the bowling. It seems much harder to time.
    It shouldn't have changed much...if anything the dew that comes as the sun goes down speeds it up I believe...think it's more the bowling

  14. Post
    Foxcroft is a bit of a unit.

    Tickner

  15. Post
    Was that guy sculling a bottle of wine in the corporate box?

  16. Post
    Anderson...

  17. Post
    Lol at Wellington losing it from there.

  18. Post
    Man Kyle Abbot must’ve cost them a bit to get over...they got their money’s worth though

  19. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Man Kyle Abbot must’ve cost them a bit to get over...they got their money’s worth though
    Few BK vouchers prolly. Can't imagine they'd be making big offers, Abbott is hardly a T20 superstar.

  20. Post
    IS there any more annoying noise in cricket than domestic/club players yellow chahooo, wahohohoooo after a wicket? Had the mute the match between Wellington and ND> Sound like a pack of retards fkcing a doorknob.

  21. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Lol at Wellington losing it from there.
    Yeah, Wgtn butchered it... what makes the loss even worse is them having half their starting team missing.

  22. Post
    Some spell of bowling

    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 3.37.56 PM.png
Views: 41
Size:  56.4 KB

  23. Post
    Jeeeeez give Tickner a T20 game already. So much more deserving than Southee.

  24. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Jeeeeez give Tickner a T20 game already. So much more deserving than Southee.
    He didn't carve up in the A team tour of the UAE.

  25. Post
    wrighty wrote:
    He didn't carve up in the A team tour of the UAE.
    which seamer did? Certainly no black caps did either.