Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Arrow

Modern Warfare 2 (console) reviewed

Review by Aylon Herbet;

After playing through Modern Warfare 2's single-player campaign I could not help but wonder just how many Michael Bay movies developers Infinity Ward have watched. This is because, much like Bay's films, Modern Warfare 2 is an assault to the senses. Gunfire, explosion, helicopters falling from the sky it is all there. Even better, the developers know how to handle the more dramatic moments and make some truly hard hitting scenes that most gamers will remember for some time to come. While it is hard to argue that Modern Warfare 2 is simply "more of the same" it is equally hard to argue how that could possibly be a bad thing?
    Read more here.

2. Post
    While it is hard to argue that Modern Warfare 2 is simply "more of the same" it is equally hard to argue how that could possibly be a bad thing?
    should be...
    While it is hard to argue that Modern Warfare 2 isn't simply "more of the same", it is equally hard to argue how that could possibly be a bad thing?

3. Post
    PC review soon ?

1/10 ?

4. Post
    Because IW.Net will massively degrade the single player, right? Right?

Shut up.

5. Post
    FRiO wrote:

Shut up.
    +1

6. Post
    FRiO wrote:

Shut up.
    It was a joke.

Get a sense of humor.

Honestly though would expect review of 7-9/10 from major publications because from what I've seen/heard so far the online is quite playable if you live in USA/Europe.

Local PC review couldnt be much higher than 6-6.5

7. Post
    Really looking forward to getting my hands on this game now.

8. Post
    FRiO wrote:
    Quote:
    While it is hard to argue that Modern Warfare 2 is simply "more of the same" it is equally hard to argue how that could possibly be a bad thing?

should be...
    Quote:
    While it is hard to argue that Modern Warfare 2 isn't simply "more of the same", it is equally hard to argue how that could possibly be a bad thing?
    My god, you are right! JvJ - any chance we can amend that please?

9. Post
    Fire your editors imo Aylon, they clearly don't know what the **** they're up to ;D!

10. Post

11. Post
    My copy hasn't arrived yet. This makes me sad. Over night delivery my ass.

12. Post
    Gasp, you broke the editorial embargo.

13. Post
    :confused:

14. Post
    what are your over all impression on the game (single and multiplayer wise)

15. Post
    Oh its for the console version..

*moves along*

16. Post
    Are there any difference between consoles (xbox and PS3) in terms of speed graphics etc...?

17. Post
    Get a copy of Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_2-XBOX360-DAGGER and try it yourself.
    PC games and pirates ROFL

18. Post
    However, they should mention that the roller coaster is on fire while Ninjas and Pirates join forces to fight the zombie horde that has boarded it.

19. Post
    Zod wrote:
    Are there any difference between consoles (xbox and PS3) in terms of speed graphics etc...?
    Both apparently run nice and smooth. PS3 uses a different method of AA which gives all the textures a very slight blur affect so it will look slightly more crisp and clear on the xbox.

20. Post
    Just played an hour of this game at lunch..... WOW! The first level was intense. When I started firing that mounted turret on the Hummer I couldn't help but smile.

21. Post
    For those people who expect to enjoying the multi player features. You will be disappointed. Basically, if u in NZ or AUS, u will suffer from the serious lagging in the game
    Read the post below on the IW forum,
    http://www.infinityward.com/forum/vi...?f=28&t=163666

22. Post
    Heh, looks like console players now have something to complain about
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden

23. Post
    Oh what a surprise, host migration still favouring Yanks.

24. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Oh what a surprise, host migration still favouring Yanks.

of course it does, thats the biggest market

25. Post
    To be fair, i played it for close to 8 hours online yesterday and experienced little to no lag.....

It may also be a case that i am just that lucky......if so i hope it continues.....