What are you currently playing? (screenshots)

Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
(10 votes)
Results 4,851 to 4,871 of 4871

1. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Brushing off legit criticism when it's voiced as "raging on", are you 12? I'm not financially supporting the PSN+ subscription, brah. I want more games and I don't want PlayStation to go away either. The entire marketplace would be worse off without them. Naughty Dog are overrated AF but they still make compelling enough titles. I can still get some enjoyment out of them and keep up with the gaming discussions on social media.

Are you going to argue that buying and using Windows or renting an Azure server is sending the message that someone supports XBL Gold service next?
    I'm simply suggesting that the venom you leveled at people who see value in PS+ was totally hypocritical in light of you continuing to support first-party Sony titles. What'd you say, that we're all suckers getting fleeced? some nastily worded shit as usual anyway - a rather ugly way to present 'legit criticism', lol. Still most people know that acting like a condescending arsehole is your default setting, and dismiss you accordingly. Except i'm actually calling you on it.

If it was an indie dev, i could kind of understand it (despite still being somewhat hypocritical). If you were actually a man of principal, you'd boycott all of Sony's gaming division. Instead all you have done is unequivocally outed yourself as being full of shit (although i think most people already know that).

2. Post
    The Lost Legacy is much better than Uncharted 4. You're thrown straight into the action. There aren't a bunch of boring cutscenes that over-stay their welcome. The Druckmann/Straley "Hollywood envy" cancer clearly hasn't tainted TLL.

3. Post
    Level 78 and top flight after 2 days of playing FIFA. I transferred from Brisbane Roar, to Deportivo, to Hamburg. Top flight is brutal on professional mode, I don't even know what this is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 3.54.35 pm.png 
Views:	214 
Size:	405.1 KB 
ID:	219324

4. Post
    hiya, I'm currently playing this indie title called jettomero. i dont have screenshots but i provided a trailer to the game. its such a fun and calming game to play like imagine no mans sky exploration with calming mood games like journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55cFT7mLGRE&t=5s

5. Post
    Finally got around to Xenonauts

I met a medium drone for the first time, scared the shit outta me when I saw rapid fire plasma balls from outside my field of view.

I don't know how it got in, but I'm pretty sure it was trapped in that store lol. Made it easy to take down.

6. Post
    ^ Thought that was New Reno in Fallout 2 for a minute.

7. Post

Name:	scrin-3.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	461.3 KB 
ID:	219388

At home on console I'm replaying the reboot of Tomb Raider (no screenshot)

At work in my freetime I'm newly addicted to themahjong.com
    https://themahjong.com/

8. Post

Name:	ancap.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	219393

9. Thumbs up

themahjong.com

Michael Francis wrote:

Name:	scrin-3.jpg 
Size:	461.3 KB 
ID:	219388

At home on console I'm replaying the reboot of Tomb Raider (no screenshot)

At work in my freetime I'm newly addicted to themahjong.com
    https://themahjong.com/
    Hi All, this is really cool game!

10. Post
    mjplayer wrote:
    Hi All, this is really cool game!
    Could you be any more obvious.

11. Post
    Yes I could

12. Post
    My FUT is coming along nicely

Name:	22382056_10159468467535603_4716633036174521656_o.jpg 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	219426

13. Post
    Replaying the best Bioshock.

14. Post
    -HB wrote:
    Finally got around to Xenonauts

I met a medium drone for the first time, scared the shit outta me when I saw rapid fire plasma balls from outside my field of view.

I don't know how it got in, but I'm pretty sure it was trapped in that store lol. Made it easy to take down.

How is it, Xenonauts any good?

15. Post
    PC2 on PC. had to stop and take a couple pics in the rain. Pretty stunning.

16. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Replaying the best Bioshock.

haha, no

17. Post
    Assetto Corsa has a pretty cool photo thing

Name:	20171005025717_1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	972.8 KB 
ID:	219459

18. Post
    El Muerte.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands

SirGrim wrote:
    haha, no
    Infinite was garbage, at least the gameplay. They dumbed down Bioshock into a CoD clone. Bioshock 1 was good, but it was dumbed down copypasta of System Shock 2.

19. Post
    I was having a really enjoying myself playing the free weekend trial of Wildlands, so I bought the game since it was 50% off. Tactical gameplay, no bullet sponge enemies. This game is worthy of the Tom Clancy branding, unlike that pile of ARPG bollocks The Division.

Invisible car.

20. Post
    Hello fellow gamers!
    I know for a fact that it doesn’t what type of game we play so long as we enjoy playing it for the sheer pleasure of it and to escape the realms of daily life. I’ve played many games throughout my lifetime, starting from ‘Pong’ in the 1980s through to ‘Alex the kid’ and ‘Wolfenstein’. My absolute favourite would have to be the strategy game ‘Tiberian Sun,’ which was first introduced in the year 2000 and is another game from the ‘Command and Conquer’ series.
    In my opinion, playing video games can be an exceptional form of entertainment for people willing to immerse themselves in the virtual world. At times, it can be beneficial in the sense that it can provide a cure for day-to-day stress and other complications. In addition, I believe that associating with games can undoubtedly enhance an individual’s learning abilities and memory, cognitive skills, and problem solving skills.
    I, personally would consider myself as attentive and I still manage to balance work, study, social life, and gaming. Also, I finally managed to upload a screenshot of my favourite game: Tiberian Sun.
    One last thing, remember to keep gaming!

Name:	tiberian sun.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	219549