What are you currently playing? (screenshots)

Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average.
(20 votes)
Results 5,151 to 5,159 of 5159

1. Post
    The First part of the remake of the Azure Sheep mod for Black Mesa was released at the start of the month. Some initial obtuseness of game guiding you along the linear path is past, it's a straight forward ride. Fairly high quality levels for a fan project IMO.

Criticism: The occasional Accented Russian Engrish original dialogue sticks out like a sore thumb. The custom player hand and weapon models don't work most of the time for me, I was stuck with the vanilla Black Mesa variants.

EDIT: Aiming for explosives is totally off for me, thanks to the glitching custom weapon models. Blind firing the likes of the rocket launcher is quite awkward. I'm getting random cycling arm models between the mod's custom Barney security guard, some sort of zombie and what looks like the Counter-Terrorists from CS:GO.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Closed Captions.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	180.2 KB 
ID:	227746
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 20th November 2019 at 3:16 am.

2. Post
    Any suggestions for fun pc games to use with xbox one controller?

All games I wanna play seem to need mouse/keyboard.

Any genre is fine.

I usually play fps or strategy but I will have to branch out and try other genres to find something I like with xbox controller

3. Post
    ^Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor & Mordor - Shadow of War and some of the better Assassin's Creed games.

4. Post
    Convinced my wife to dust off the bass guitar, and we've been jamming a few songs on Rocksmith, her on bass, me on guitar. Good fun, but I have to suppress the urge to yell "Wrong f**kin fret/string!" lest she never jam with me again

Honestly, if you want to take up bass or guitar, it's a really fun way to learn.

5. Post
    mejobloggs wrote:
    Any suggestions for fun pc games to use with xbox one controller?

All games I wanna play seem to need mouse/keyboard.

Any genre is fine.

I usually play fps or strategy but I will have to branch out and try other genres to find something I like with xbox controller
    Yeah the new Assassin Creed games are excellent with controllers. In fact they're the only games I really use the controller for.

6. Post
    Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

Janky, middle-market FPS from 2008, but it looks like it was made for PS2. It's still fun and has non-stop action. Savaged by critics at the time, but still much better than Unsharted 4, IMO. Everything works, it's just rough visually.

It's set in an alternative history WW2 where Winston Churchill died, so Nazis conquered Europe (apparently they steamrolled Russia too. LOL, okay.) and are now occupying the USA. You play as a mute NYC construction worker, who picks up a MP40 after wrestling it from a paratrooper and is instantly a one-man army.

The game has an alternative history setting, so they've used that as an excuse for some anachronisms. Eg the Nazis have infrared vision scopes on their Gewehr 43 rifles and multi-rocket panzerschrecks. All of the MP40s have mounted torches.

The game was made prior to 2014, so they haven't censored it to not hurt millennial snowflake feelings, Eg like 2017's Call of Duty: WW2 and 2018's Battlefield V. There's swastikas everywhere, which is entirely appropriate for a WW2 setting game.

The PC port is utterly barebones and unoptimised, but obviously still workable. It requires a few INI edits to change resolutions beyond the 2008 presets; disable mouse acceleration; change FoV; etc. There's an explosive wiring mini-game that seems to absolutely require a Xinput compatible gamepad, it's mandatory to progress. Mouse doesn't work in the menus, you need to use the keyboard.

Name:	Turning Point  Fall of Liberty Screenshot 2019.11.26 - 10.58.14.100.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	273.2 KB 
ID:	227795

Name:	Turning Point  Fall of Liberty Screenshot 2019.11.26 - 11.10.33.72.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	227796

7. Post
    Playing Farm Simulator 19 on hard mode, with a realism mod (Seasons 19) installed.

Bought my first plot of land, current plan is - clear trees, grind stumps, raise chickens for eggs, then expand into sheep.

Here's me dropping off my first load of firewood, cut with a chainsaw, and loaded by hand. I think I'll look into renting a tree harvester and log loading trailer, as longer, straighter wood earns more money, and my land has some decent pines on it. The dumb oaks I'll keep sawing up into firewood though.

8. Post
    The Division 2

9. Post
    doing an evil run on red dead redemption 2 antagonized the camp so much that ive been knocked out twice and now no one will even acknowledge me