Results 4,676 to 4,698 of 4698

1. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Yeah I feel bad for Flores. He was making a fight out of it. But got hurt after a low blow dropped his hands. Poor refereeing.
    In saying that. Flores had two chances to take time, which he didn't. If not the third, it would have been fourth or fifth. But yeah, bad refereeing.

2. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    This fight is actually ppv.

Thought they'd pay me to watch it.

Unreal.
    Haha 90% I wouldn't. But Dad was over and we had beers, it was a last minute thing.

3. Post
    Canelo was free [relatively] on SKY sport this afternoon.

It's a strange world.

4. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Haha 90% I wouldn't. But Dad was over and we had beers, it was a last minute thing.
    The undercard was pretty good too

5. Post
    Wilder vs Breazeale

Any way to watch this today?

Edit: I see it's on SKY this afternoon.

6. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Wilder vs Breazeale

Any way to watch this today?

Edit: I see it's on SKY this afternoon.
    It was over before it even started :P

7. Post
    He's got a good punch alright.

8. Post
    Fighting Wilder can't be much fun when he's 40/0, and the only alternative to beating him is to be knocked senseless.

9. Post
    What an upset. RIP AJ.

10. Post
    R.I.P Joshua

11. Post
    So happy for Andy Ruiz. Joshua never really recovered from the first knock down.

12. Post
    Ruiz looked so much more hungrier. After that first knock down AJ just looked shocked for the rest of the fight.

13. Post
    AJ looked drunk and confused at the end, must be concussed

14. Post
    Much lol

Rematch is already set.
    Last edited by Bloodline; 2nd June 2019 at 5:34 pm.

15. Post
    Fridge man delivers, a beacon of hope for all us fatties

16. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Much lol

Rematch is already set.
    It annoys me that Hearn gets to dictate that the rematch will be in the UK.

17. Post
    Got the espn breaking news while i was out - now I'm watching the reply. Man Ruiz physique look so out of shape...

18. Post
    Rematch in Nov/Dec in UK - Joshua got paid 22 mil plus PPV while Ruiz 7 mil. Think the prize will be a lot more even in the rematch.

19. Post
    good shit!

20. Post
    Not that surprised tbh.

We all knew he wasn't on Wilder and Fury's level.
    Ruiz is good but Joshua showed what he lacks in this one. No chin, no stamina and no heart.

Yes he was hurt but I have never seen a champion get up after a knock down and just give up like that.

21. Post
    Col.Burger wrote:
    Not that surprised tbh.

We all knew he wasn't on Wilder and Fury's level.
    Ruiz is good but Joshua showed what he lacks in this one. No chin, no stamina and no heart.

Yes he was hurt but I have never seen a champion get up after a knock down and just give up like that.
    I've always thought Wilder would've smoked AJ. I even said it to some people.

Wilder is unorthodox, unpredictable, fast and has raw athleticism something I thought AJ wouldn't be able to handle.

But in all serious, hoping AJ bounces back and comes back stronger. A lot of heavyweight greats have losses on their resumes.

22. Post
    iNx wrote:
    hoping AJ bounces back and comes back stronger. A lot of heavyweight greats have losses on their resumes.
    Exactly, it's how he responds is what interests me the most.

23. Post
    See Fury sing I don't wanna miss a thing