[Wellington Forums]

Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.06 average.
(17 votes)
Results 9,026 to 9,050 of 22377

1. Post
    Juniper

Laughed a bit when the waittress said I was the first ever person to order a GnT with cucumber.

At a ****ing gin bar..

2. Post
    Can't say I've actually ordered gin there before... Great beer and red wine selection though

3. Post
    purplez wrote:
    Juniper

Laughed a bit when the waittress said I was the first ever person to order a GnT with cucumber.

At a ****ing gin bar..
    I hope you asked for Hendricks Gin?

4. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Can't say I've actually ordered gin there before... Great beer and red wine selection though
    GnT with cucumber master race reporting in.

or 2 shots gin/ 3/4 tonic and 1/4 montieths alcoholic ginger beer + wedge of cucumber + lots of ice.

5. Post
    Umaga wrote:
    I hope you asked for Hendricks Gin?
    Yeah, but only after I had 4 or 5 of the happy hour gins

6. Post
    Girls seem pretty cougar desperate in Juniper.

I remember walking in and smiling towards the bar people and the girls behind them were all looking and smiling and playing with their hair and then got to the bar and they realised I was smiling at the bar people... Denied Cougar Town.

7. Post
    Drove into CBD for work today. Usually bus but need the car for something straight after work rather than going back home to get it. When driving I've usually parked in the carpark on Boulcott Street behind the Wills Street New World for $13 early bird, but forgetting that some carparks are still closed after the earthquake I turned up just after 9am and it was full (usually easy to get a space at this time), so had to find somewhere else and eventually went into the Inter-Continental (and got the last available space) which is charging $21!

Haven't parked in there on a weekday for at least a couple of years but I'm sure it was a closer price to my usual one last time I did. Guess it's simple economics with there being a supply shortage at the moment but $21 does seem obscene for earlybird parking.

8. Post
    ^ Is it really early bird when you arrive after 9am?

Oh wait...I see your point now.

9. Post
    It's not early, but "early bird" prices tend to be before 10am.

10. Post
    My flatmate went to all day parking place and had to leave early... at like 2pm, they charged him almost 50 bucks...

what the ****? surely early bird parking means you pay less because your a boss at waking up, not because your planning on leaving your car there longer than others???

11. Post
    MX wrote:
    Its a beautiful thing, PS I was born in your beloved Duneidin.

Chow is overpriced and lacks flavor me thinkzzzz
    Oh shit, he posts!

12. Post
    Wellington buses aren't designed for the 2 meter tall master race.

13. Post
    Subculture wrote:
    100% this. Trains are worse though =(

14. Post
    Subculture wrote:
    Lucky I'm a short prick then

15. Post

16. Post

17. Post
    Subculture wrote:
    what's worse is that this happens to people under 6 foot O_o ... 5 foot builders

18. Post
    get one of these and extend those shower heads

19. Post
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/9017...ral-Wellington

Reporting in it wasn't me and I'm still alive.

If you don't report in before 5pm, you're assumed to have fell from the building and are now dead.

20. Post
    It's me.

21. Post
    voy1dnz wrote:
    It's me.
    We'd be so lucky.

22. Post
    Currently alive. Sorry to let you all down.

23. Post
    I'm dead on the inside if that helps...

In other news... Was in Mirimar for lunch and there were 2 huge fish bones in my Burito at La Boca Roca.

24. Post
    Subculture wrote:
    I'm 5 foot 6 and I don't let the water rain down over my head unless I'm just wetting hair/washing hair. 90% of the time I like water to start at shoulders.

Which usually means standing away from the shower head quite some distance

25. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/9017...ral-Wellington

Reporting in it wasn't me and I'm still alive.

If you don't report in before 5pm, you're assumed to have fell from the building and are now dead.
    Still alive