[Wellington Forums]

Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.06 average.
(17 votes)
Results 21,726 to 21,750 of 22261

1. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    There's a ton of people selling tickets on vic deals if you dabble with facebook.
    Yeah I've messaged everyone who offers a decent price but half the time the message doesn't even get read. Other times I miss out. Facebook is frustrating.

2. Post
    What occasion calls for these fireworks tonight?

3. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    What occasion calls for these fireworks tonight?
    Chinese New Year.

4. Post
    Why does Chinese New Year get fireworks when Guy Fawkes doesn't? Wtf WCC.

5. Post
    Probably because it's not the council putting the fireworks on?

IIRC the only ratepayer funded explosions are NY and Matariki.

6. Post
    When I'm appointed Emperor of the Teelo Dynasty of Earth, I vow to make it legal to knock cyclists off their bike if they are found to be cycling along a footpath with pedestrians around them if the footpath does not otherwise have indicators to show cycling is acceptable there. If the cyclist does not have a helmet on, they shall be punishable if found guilty by a court to be shoved headfirst infront of a car travelling at 50kph.

7. Post
    Anyone know where to dispose of an empty helium tank (was used for balloons for a party in the weekend)? Can you just put it out with the rubbish/recycling?

8. Post
    invisibleman18 wrote:
    Anyone know where to dispose of an empty helium tank (was used for balloons for a party in the weekend)? Can you just put it out with the rubbish/recycling?
    I had one a few years ago but can’t remember. Doesn’t it say on the packaging?

9. Post
    invisibleman18 wrote:
    definitely not, council can fine you. you have to take it to the tip yourself, it's classed as hazardous waste (in auckland anyway)

https://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/...ous-waste.aspx

10. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I had one a few years ago but can’t remember. Doesn’t it say on the packaging?
    Good point, probably! Was asking for my other half, not sure whether shed kept the box so will check.

11. Post
    Was it one of those Warehouse ones? Could always call them I guess.

12. Post
    invisibleman18 wrote:
    Fill it with LPG and make a rocket.

13. Post
    B-52 coming to WoW this weekend.

14. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Awesome eh, very disappointed I am in Tauranga this weekend.

15. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    The aircraft?

Edit: lol, I thought you meant WoW, World of Wearble Art

16. Post
    World of Warcraft?
    World of wearable art?

17. Post
    Wings over Wairarapa is what I realised it must be. Warbirds over Wanaka is another option. Since I thought it was the art one, I wondered if he meant the band B-52s at first.

18. Post
    Why do so many places want to hijack that world of warcraft acronym?

19. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Why do so many places want to hijack that world of warcraft acronym?
    all these things that came before warcraft, how dare they

20. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Wings over Wairarapa is what I realised it must be. Warbirds over Wanaka is another option. Since I thought it was the art one, I wondered if he meant the band B-52s at first.
    Kate Pierson could still get it imo

21. Post
    I am at a wedding in the rap anot far from the Aerodrome right when the B52 flys over

22. Post
    I for one, am outraged.

Name:  1550630400903.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  59.6 KB

23. Post
    how dare they do thing?

24. Post
    I have just been informed that they are not people doing the "stop hammer" time dance bit, and the Macarena*which is disappointing

25. Post
    Is it just me or do they both look a bit chubby?