[Wellington Forums]

Thread Rating: 15 votes, 3.93 average.
(15 votes)
Results 18,676 to 18,700 of 20253

1. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Trademe private sale.
    Not sure if serious. It's been listed by real estate agents on TM a few years ago and didn't get piss all interest.

2. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    Not sure if serious. It's been listed by real estate agents on TM a few years ago and didn't get piss all interest.
    It's not a private sale if a real estate agent lists it.

3. Post
    Still on trademe though.. Do people really hate real estate agents that much or something?

4. Post
    I can recommend 2x agents. PM me. Who's house is it? Is it apartment or home or home divided into separate rentals.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    Still on trademe though.. Do people really hate real estate agents that much or something?
    Well if agents listed your house and you got no interest, you gotta ask yourself what the heck are your agents doing for you....

Either your house is shit (unlikely for 2.4 mill), agents aren't doing anything, or the listing is shit.

6. Post
    Good time to sell. Lots of stuff that couldn't sell before was selling over last 6 months.

7. Post
    I have a friend looking for a house to buy but was only looking to spend around 1.5mil so probably out of budget.

8. Post
    Only 1.5mil... Cheapskate clearly.

9. Post
    We paid around .75mil for our house (kingston) last month. From memory it was about .5mil 7 years ago. Prices going up.

Our appartment we were renting for 2+ yrs in newtown sold for 350k 18 months ago. Sold to someone for >500k last month. Had no improvements done. Complex has had leaky balconies. Wish we had bought it back then.

10. Post
    Surely they can stretch the budget another million, no?

11. Post
    This blazing heat. It's finally summer. Going to grab a cider and chill outside.

12. Post
    Where abouts in Kingston? Isn't a place on Camrose Grove is it?

13. Post
    Nope. Not that street. It's pretty much on the Ridge line. So get morning and afternoon sun with 180 degree view towards the east. Paid a bit too much. But really enjoying living in a house with a view rather than a crampy apartment.

14. Post
    house prices in Welly are ridiculous at the moment. I've heard of a few places in Newlands/Paparangi with values around the $450k mark going for over $700k. I think largest was $297k over value.

Considering selling my house and moving to Palmerston North so I could buy a relative mansion.

15. Post
    mprezd wrote:
    house prices everywhere are ridiculous at the moment..
    ftfy

16. Post
    Anyone else doing dragonboating this year?

17. Post
    mprezd wrote:
    Considering selling my house and moving to Palmerston North so I could buy a relative mansion.
    Hope you get one hell of an insurance policy.

18. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Anyone else doing dragonboating this year?
    Nope, looks fun though.

19. Post
    dragon boating is pretty fun, ive done it for a few years with work but i cant this year

20. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Hope you get one hell of an insurance policy.
    Lol, Palmy isn't that bad. I do work in insurance though, so should be ok

21. Post
    Worst thing about Palmy is that it all looks the ****ing same. Such a boring city.

22. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Worst thing about Palmy is that it all looks the ****ing same. Such a boring city.
    When I went to Perth that was the most defining feature, everything is identical. Who knows how they didn't get constantly lost before GPS was a thing.

23. Post
    mprezd wrote:
    Lol, Palmy isn't that bad.
    Yeah it is.

Source: I used to live there.

Palmy suffers from the South Africa problem: its flat, and because everyone builds tall fences, noone can see their neighbours house getting broken in to.

24. Post
    The flat is awesome for riding bikes.

Source : spent the first 6 years of my life there.

25. Post
    Can confirm. I used to bike across palmy to get to school most days. Also doesn't get much wind. Was great.