[Wellington Forums]

Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.06 average.
(17 votes)
Results 16,501 to 16,525 of 22390

1. Post
    playing pokemon soul silver and procrastinating uni work

2. Post
    Back in the Wellington massif tomorrow. Get home, chicken run, gym, canned goods/veggies run, finalise mid week tinder date

3. Post
    20$ got me 1.5kg of chicken breast and 500g bacon thank you based Preston's

today:

[x] Gym
    [x] Preston's
    [x] Tinder date finalised
    [ ] discovered i don't need to do veggie run

achieving life goals 2k16

4. Post
    Yeah nah anyone been here ?
    Uncle Mikes Kansas City BBQ

https://www.zomato.com/wellington/un...ity-bbq-petone

5. Post
    Broke self at gym this morning, will be skipping pm session. Not impressed.

Failing 2k16.

6. Post
    froom the outside, mmario, it loosk pretty awful. Never tried food, though. I hate ribs (99% sugar sauce, 1% actual meat..)

7. Post
    Back to gym after a week off due to life.

8. Post
    Hey gaiz I go to the gym, I go to the gym, I GO TO THE GYM, I GO TO THE GYM, IGOTOTHEGYM I GOTTTOOTEHGYMMMEHJHJNSZ

Cocksmokers.

9. Post
    fu manchu wrote:
    hey gaiz i go to the gym, i go to the gym, i go to the gym, i go to the gym, igotothegym i gotttootehgymmmehjhjnsz

chickensmokers.
    ftfy

10. Post
    BURGER+BEER $22 on Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays from 5pm!!

#Woodfired 'Gaucho' Prime Angus Beef Burger, or 'Fuego' Vegetariano Burger, served w/ Patatas Bravas and a half pint of Estrella Damm at #ElMatadorNZ on #CubaStreet :-D — at El Matador - Café, Asador Grill & Bar.

Looks yummy

11. Post
    burger wellington starting soon

prep the engines boys

12. Post
    ChairmanDrew wrote:
    ftfy
    Post about chicken deals, sure, but no one ****ing cares that you go to the gym guys... Seriously :/

13. Post
    but whats the point of eating all that chicken if you aren't going to the gym? :/

14. Post
    Newsflash: you don't have to go to a gym to workout/stay in shape. A barbell, some dumbbells, a utility bench or something maybe if you have room for it... DIY home gym guys. What else do you pleasant individuals really need that you feel it necessary to drag your tired body back and forth to a gym every day, looking like an international traveller with your gym bags and bright neon-colored sports bottles and what-not. Stop that, stuff doesn't need to be that complicated, jesus....

(Note: I have a cold. Bored, cranky shitposting ftw... don't take this too seriously and give me da bash for hating on your beloved congregations of metropolitan innercity dwellers please any of you gymbroz)

15. Post
    mods must be gymbroz...

16. Post
    Fu Manchu wrote:
    Newsflash: you don't have to go to a gym to workout/stay in shape. A barbell, some dumbbells, a utility bench or something maybe if you have room for it... DIY home gym guys. What else do you pleasant individuals really need that you feel it necessary to drag your tired body back and forth to a gym every day, looking like an international traveller with your gym bags and bright neon-colored sports bottles and what-not. Stop that, stuff doesn't need to be that complicated, jesus....

(Note: I have a cold. Bored, cranky shitposting ftw... don't take this too seriously and give me da bash for hating on your beloved congregations of metropolitan innercity dwellers please any of you gymbroz)
    Lol wat?

M9 I don't even.

Sent from my HTC One M9

17. Post
    purplez wrote:

prep the engines boys
    Already got my definites sussed.

18. Post
    purplez wrote:

prep the engines boys

Lunches sorted for 2 weeks. Got 19 on my list sor far, hoping to crack them all.

19. Post
    purplez wrote:

prep the engines boys
    Already booked in at Five Broughs and Portlander.

20. Post
    purplez wrote:

prep the engines boys
    GP avg. weight += 3%

21. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    GP avg. weight += 3%
    My scales will get an wrap around error so I'll end up with a weight loss

22. Post
    It is cold.

23. Post
    Some kind of cold/flu hit me really quickly overnight. And its raining, too, making it more difficult to go get medicine. Stay warm/dry everyone!

24. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Some kind of cold/flu hit me really quickly overnight. And its raining, too, making it more difficult to go get medicine. Stay warm/dry everyone!
    Had it since saturday night, it sucks.

25. Post
    Yeap, had a sore throat Friday night and it hit be like a ton of bricks on Sunday. Good day to be in bed.