[Wellington Forums]

Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.06 average.
(17 votes)
Results 21,701 to 21,725 of 21773

1. Post
    Can't believe what trivial problems you have in Wellington.

You can actually find a car park?

2. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    Can't believe what trivial problems you have in Wellington.

You can actually find a car park?
    We worry about the trivial ones as all other problems are solved. Best city in NZ etc etc.

3. Post
    We park on our motorways.

4. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    The website says...
    That is for Tory St. The one I suggested.

5. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    That is for Tory St. The one I suggested.
    Well they both do it. Pro-parking-tip, if the car park is on the parki app (carepark all are) then it's likely to have an early bird option, even if it's not on the park signage.

6. Post
    wobble.

7. Post
    Didn't feel the EQNZ. Was too windy haha.

8. Post
    All the Hutt refugees took the car parks this morning.

9. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    All the Hutt refugees took the car parks this morning.
    They're just the worst

10. Post
    We need a wall

11. Post
    Criminal scum.

12. Post
    Wow I thought Wellie was bad, LOL @ Auckland Transport.

13. Post
    Everyone at Wellington Station rn

14. Post
    Went to Wagamama, ate and drank, caught a late bus with little traffic.

notbad.jpg

15. Post
    Walking along Wakefield St. Going past a driveway for some carpark/business. I see a car backing out of his carpark heading towards the driveway, but I see he's going pretty slowly and decide I have plenty of time to get across, so I don't stop.

Half a second later I'm halfway across the driveway when I hear him speed up. I'm thinking "uh oh is he trying to run me down?".

Half a second later I hear him crash into the power pole next to the driveway.

16. Post
    Apparently someone just jumped off the terrace tunnel bridge :S

I just saw about 8 cop cars zoom down Victoria street;

17. Post
    Ugh. Now they're gonna demolish that bridge, removing one of my shortcuts. Always someone ruining it for everyone.

18. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Ugh. Now they're gonna demolish that bridge, removing one of my shortcuts. Always someone ruining it for everyone.
    Surely a fence like they have at the dangerous waterfall jumps will sort it out. Or keep a snowplough truck at the bottom for quick cleanups.

19. Post
    Nah, lets just build a glass ramp that slides them over to the psyc ward.

20. Post
    GP: Making light of suicide since f**kin’ ages ago!

21. Post
    My old workmate suicided off that bridge about 9 years ago. Left his wife and three young kids. I do take it seriously. I hoped my snow plough line was an obvious tongue in cheek.

22. Post
    I'd recommend this company

23. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    My old workmate suicided off that bridge about 9 years ago. Left his wife and three young kids. I do take it seriously. I hoped my snow plough line was an obvious tongue in cheek.
    Definitely obvious, as i hope my comment was

24. Post
    Don't suppose anyone here has 1 spare Eminem field circle/front section ticket for sale?

25. Post
    There's a ton of people selling tickets on vic deals if you dabble with facebook.