Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Bought a brand new , Motorola XT1770 Moto E4 Plus from them. The phone stopped charging. I suspected it was the charging point. It was still under warranty. Sent it in and paid 45$ to have it inspected and get it fixed. They refused to fix it as it had impact damage. It was dropped within a few weeks and had been working fine. They use this clause to get out of having to do anything! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM they have some of the worst customer service.

2. Post
    holy necro batman.

3. Post
    Drops phone, expects replacement. Cool story.

4. Post
    tasha lee wrote:
    bought a brand new , motorola xt1770 moto e4 plus from them. The phone stopped charging. I suspected it was the charging point. It was still under warranty. Sent it in and paid 45$ to have it inspected and get it fixed. They refused to fix it as it had impact damage. It was dropped within a few weeks and had been working fine. They use this clause to get out of having to do anything! Do not buy from them they have some of the worst customer service.
    asl?

5. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    I think you're a bit angry with the world Ah? What does a broken screen have to do with a phone that was charging for 10 months then suddenly stops charging. That's the charging port that needs replacing not anything to do with the screen. They didn't even bother to look at what I told them the problem was. Maybe youre their technician and why youre a bit defensive.

6. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Tasha Lee wrote:
    I think you're a bit angry with the world Ah? What does a broken screen have to do with a phone that was charging for 10 months then suddenly stops charging. That's the charging port that needs replacing not anything to do with the screen. They didn't even bother to look at what I told them the problem was. Maybe youre their technician and why youre a bit defensive.
    Hahahahahaa.... ha

7. Post
    Tasha Lee wrote:
    You dropped your phone. It's your fault. Suck it up princess.

8. Post
    What the hell even is this haha

9. Post
    Tasha Lee wrote:
    I think you're a bit angry with the world Ah? What does a broken screen have to do with a phone that was charging for 10 months then suddenly stops charging.
    Because when you dropped the phone and broke the screen, it's likely that internal components (like the charging jack) may also have been damaged. That fault just took longer to manifest.

Or maybe not, maybe you just like using your phone while it's plugged into a charger, wiggling the jack loose over time.

10. Post
    JRS wrote:
    asl?
    You probably want to refer to the Crazy vs Hot chart first imho.

11. Post
    ^ Is that like the "Emotionally stable, super-hot, great personality; pick two!" chart?

12. Post
    I bought a Nokia N8 from them back in the day (2010?). It was several hundred dollars cheaper than a non-parallel import. Fortunately I had no problems with it.