Added Pizza Hut:
    Exp: 25/05/10
    BU1 - 1 Large Pizza pickup $7.90
    BU2 - 2 Large Pizzas pickup $14.90
    BU3 - 3 Large Pizzas pickup $20.90
    BU4 - 2 Large Pizzas, 1.5L Pepsi, Garlic Bread Delivered $25.90
    BU5 - 3 Large Pizzas, 1.5L Pepsi, Garlic Bread, Fries Delivered $33.90
    BU6 - Free Cheesy Garlic Bread (Online Only) Use with any other offer
    BU7 - Pasta for Two, 1 Large Pizza, Garlic Bread, Fries & 1.5L pepsi - Pickup $22.90 Delivered $25.90
    Note: Free Chocolate Mousse for Mum on Mothers Day

2. Post
    9cs wrote:
    Domino's Glen Eden is a no go for coupons, Reject me everytime
    ... they are fine for me. most of the time i keep coupons, or if they ask for it, ask to keep it but still show it.

other then that, ive even rang up, said their website was down, and they said i needed a coupon code to get online price over phone, so they waited for me to grab the code off GP for them to enter xD

pizza hut glen eden on the other hand... pack of bastards when it comes to coupons. so the last time i went there, i used free garlic bread + fries coupon, and 7.90 pizza coupon, and when she asked, i placed down 2 7.90 pizza coupons, and got out of there before she noticed.

3. Post
    www.pizzahutdirect.com.au has $4.95 pizza's with their new ordering system, wheres new zealands version!!!

if anybody hears news of it, post here! :P

4. Post
    clelcaz wrote:
    www.pizzahutdirect.com.au has $4.95 pizza's with their new ordering system, wheres new zealands version!!!

if anybody hears news of it, post here! :P
    4.95 Australian dollars = 6.3563513 New Zealand dollars

Hmmmm, $6.35 pizzas would be nice.

5. Post
    Lower Hutt pizza hut never asks me to see the coupon. Its good, cause I never actually have one, I dont seem to get their stuff in the mail anymore...

6. Post
    Dunedin Pizza Hut have never asked me for a coupon - ever. I usually get mine off Retailmenot but yeah good thread. Will use from now on.

7. Post
    do they check on delivery?

8. Post
    dupl3x wrote:
    do they check on delivery?
    Yes. Well they are meant to. It entirely depends on who delivers it/serves you.

9. Post

10. Post
    Tried to use 89540 for dominos (complimentary pizza). You have to present the actual voucher though : /

11. Post
    Been through half a dozen different delivery guys over the last year. None have asked to see the coupons. Couple of them have forgotten to fork over the drink or fries though...

12. Post
    fr0za wrote:
    Tried to use 89540 for dominos (complimentary pizza). You have to present the actual voucher though : /
    It can depend on the store, ive successfully used it at the hamilton stores for pickup and they didnt even question it.

Ta for the contribution Analgia btw.

13. Post
    We're low on voucher codes atm - Anyone got the latest Pizza Hut junk mail?
    Looking for some decent dominos vouchers too.

14. Post
    New pizza hutt vouchers just came in mail!!

1 Large pizza pickup 7.90 - bz5
    3 large pizza's pickup 20.90 - bz6

2 large pizza's, 1.5l pepsi & garlic bread delivered $25.90 - BZ7
    3 large pizza's, 1.5l pepsi, fries & garlic bread delivered $33.90 - BZ8

Free kumara wedges when you order online only - CA1 (you can use this with any other offer as well but only when ordering online)

Pasta for 2 pickup 8.90 - BZ9

All these are valid from the 29/05/10 to the 21/06/10

Enjoy

15. Post
    Adddddddded

edit: These expired yesterday, were such good voucher codes
    Exp:01/06/10 Phone Orders ONLY
    63530: One complimentary free pizza delivered
    89540: One complimentary free pizza pickup

16. Post
    Not a bad meal for $7.90 =]

Attached Images

17. Post
    we got that 3 pizza deal delivered today, didnt even ask for the coupons

18. Post
    Added from the Waikato Times:

Dominos
    Exp: Unknown (Report if not working)
    49381: Value Range Pizzas - Pickup $6.90
    34726: Traditional Range Pizzas - Pickup $8.90
    13271: 2x Value Range Pizzas & 2 Garlic Breads $19.90 Pickup

19. Post
    63506 expired.

20. Post
    siideways wrote:
    63506 expired.
    Cheers but thats already been removed from the first post long ago, which are the current vouchers.

21. Post
    $7.90 Traditional Large Pizzas at Dominos, the difference is 'Just add $8 for delivery', so it works out cheaper than $10.90 delivered pizzas if you're getting more than 2. Expires 30/10/10. Code: 13015

I've never been asked for a voucher at any Dominos. As far as I know they only used the voucher codes to see which form of advertising is most effective. There's a different code for 7.90 pizzas on their mailer than there is on receipt backs than there is on their television ads.

22. Post
    Very useful, added.
    Thanks!

23. Post
    2 free ice creams?

Attached Images

24. Post
    eXDee wrote:
    Cheers but thats already been removed from the first post long ago, which are the current vouchers.
    Ahk.
    I saw it on the last post on the first page & tried it

25. Post
    Got this in my email today:

*Prices based on Large Legends Pizza, swap to Sensations pizza for $2.60. Add $3 for Stuffed Crust. Add Kumara Wedges to your order and enter coupon code to validate. Delivery not available in all areas. Drivers do not carry more than $20 in change. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Coupons offers available until 21/06/10. Pizza Mia Meal Deal is available for a limited time only.

I tried the 'Pizza Mia' a week ago, it's a pizza with four slices, although I think the slices are a bit larger than, say, a slice from a large pizza.