(27 votes)

1. Post
    the oob wrote:
    Got this in my email today:
    Where do you sign up for it?

2. Post
    eXDee wrote:
    Where do you sign up for it?
    It gave me the option of giving them my email address for promotions when I ordered a pizza online.

3. Post
    the oob wrote:
    Got this in my email today:

*Prices based on Large Legends Pizza, swap to Sensations pizza for $2.60. Add $3 for Stuffed Crust. Add Kumara Wedges to your order and enter coupon code to validate. Delivery not available in all areas. Drivers do not carry more than $20 in change. Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Coupons offers available until 21/06/10. Pizza Mia Meal Deal is available for a limited time only.
    so i got a legit copy of this email as well, from pizzahut.

ordered it today from Glen Eden store, and she asked for a coupon. i said its an email promotion. she asked for coupon again, i said how can i get a coupon, its online. i don't have a printer.

she rings up some lady (assumed management). spoke to her, and she first acted like it MUST be a flier coupon, then admits its an email coupon. says i cant redeem without a coupon.

i said i am going to ring back and complain, she said i will end up speaking with her, would i like to file one? so i did. i then said its misleading as NOWHERE in the whole email does it state you must surrender a coupon, or provide a coupon, or PRINT a coupon. in fact, lets go one further, it even says:
    Add Kumara Wedges to your order and enter coupon code to validate.
    seems pretty silly to mention that, and not go on to mention about printing then surrendering such coupon.

she replies being a smart ass "i didn't send the email, head office did"
    so i told her to get them to contact me (so, Monday since they apparently don't work weekends at all)
    walked out without paying for the pizzas obviously.

brother said he was keen to go try it at a different store, so we did, and he got the order no problems.

they are completely in the wrong here right?

4. Post
    Well I added the code for the free kumara wedges to the order but it didn't seem to work (although it didn't say 'invalid code' either), and they didn't make any for me. I didn't mention it, I don't even like kumara anyway, was going to give them to my flatmate.

5. Post
    the oob wrote:
    Well I added the code for the free kumara wedges to the order but it didn't seem to work (although it didn't say 'invalid code' either), and they didn't make any for me. I didn't mention it, I don't even like kumara anyway, was going to give them to my flatmate.
    Did you add the kumura wedges to your order? Sounds like you entered the coupon without actually doing this.

Has worked for me multiple times.

6. Post
    Yeah I did the Kumera wedges thing and they didn't ask for a voucher. You should have just refused to pay for the order.

7. Post
    dEkOdE wrote:
    Did you add the kumura wedges to your order? Sounds like you entered the coupon without actually doing this.

Has worked for me multiple times.
    Ah that would be why, noted.

8. Yelling
    Valid till the 27th of June..

Large Value Range Pizzas - $6.50 pickup(24259) & Delivered - $9.50 (40144)
    Traditional Large Pizzas - $6.90 pickup (80401) & Delivered - $9.90 (26161)
    Oven Baked Sandwich - $5.90 pickup (35261) & Delivered - $7.90 (3858
    Pasta in a box - $6.90 pickup (00651) & 2 Garlic Breads for $6 *with pizza purchase (35659)

9. Post
    siideways wrote:
    Valid till the 27th of June..

Large Value Range Pizzas - $6.50 pickup(24259) & Delivered - $9.50 (40144)
    Traditional Large Pizzas - $6.90 pickup (80401) & Delivered - $9.90 (26161)
    Oven Baked Sandwich - $5.90 pickup (35261) & Delivered - $7.90 (3858
    Pasta in a box - $6.90 pickup (00651) & 2 Garlic Breads for $6 *with pizza purchase (35659)

Is that Pizza Hut?

10. Post
    the oob wrote:
    Is that Pizza Hut?
    Dominos..

11. Post
    Any new pizza hut coupons?

12. Post
    Pizza Hut
    Valid until 05/07/10

1 Large Pizza pickup $7.90 [Coupon Code: CA2]
    3 Large Pizzas pickup $20.90 [Coupon Code: CA3]
    2 Large Pizzas, 1.5L Pepsi, Garlic Bread delivered $25.90 [Coupon Code: CA4]
    3 Large Pizzas, 1.5L Pepsi, Garlic Bread, Fries delivered $33.90 [Coupon Code: CA5]

13. Post
    Recieved this within the last few hours

http://apps.permission.com.au/Domino...nz_online.asp?

14. Post
    seeker174 wrote:
    Pizza Hut
    Valid until 05/07/10

1 Large Pizza pickup $7.90 [Coupon Code: CA2]
    3 Large Pizzas pickup $20.90 [Coupon Code: CA3]
    2 Large Pizzas, 1.5L Pepsi, Garlic Bread delivered $25.90 [Coupon Code: CA4]
    3 Large Pizzas, 1.5L Pepsi, Garlic Bread, Fries delivered $33.90 [Coupon Code: CA5]
    only 4 this time? thats odd Do they not do the Free "something" with online order etc?

15. Post
    Stiffler wrote:
    only 4 this time? thats odd Do they not do the Free "something" with online order etc?
    Yea..no free add-on this time ...coupons came in the "Best Buys" brochure..so mayb 'cos of that.

16. Post
    Pizza Hut/Slingshot free delivery isn't working anymore. Well it hasn't since yesterday and it's still not now.

17. Post
    Jizah wrote:
    Pizza Hut/Slingshot free delivery isn't working anymore. Well it hasn't since yesterday and it's still not now.
    Its not working directly from slingshot's site either, so i can't fix it.

18. Post
    Jizah wrote:

seems they caught onto it.

19. Post
    yawt wrote:

seems they caught onto it.
    It's a pain cause I actually have a username and password and have never needed the workaround.

20. Post
    I hope you guys all know that the price of Pizza Hut/Dominos pizzas in NZ is actually A LOT cheaper than in the US! Even without the coupons sometimes! However, I think the pizzas in the US might be a bit larger and maybe yummier.

21. Post
    Kellyellie wrote:
    I hope you guys all know that the price of Pizza Hut/Dominos pizzas in NZ is actually A LOT cheaper than in the US! Even without the coupons sometimes! However, I think the pizzas in the US might be a bit larger and maybe yummier.
    That's surreal because I thought food was generally cheaper in the US.

22. Post
    Free Delivery/Ice-cream not working ? I'm a slingshot customer too =/

23. Post
    Not working for me either, Just went to order a feed. looks like I will have to go and pick it up.

Btw CA8 for 4 large pizzas $25.90

24. Post
    According to a Pizzahut rep, they no longer offer free delivery or Icecream

25. Post
    Do we have any working Coupons for pizzahut?